Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Deep moisture! It makes my skin feel so good
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
1 year, 8 months ago
My favorite is the sensitive. Ever since I was younger, my skin always reacted to soaps with perfumes in them. While I love anything Dove, my go-to is the sensitive because it still has the clean smell without the harsh perfumes and just makes my skin feel great overall. I do also love deep moisture too though, because the scent isn't strong.
Molly S.
Molly S.
1 year, 8 months ago
I love dove winter formula it helps keep my dry skin moisturized!
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
1 year, 8 months ago
I love the traditional deep moisturizer because of the smell and how soft it leaves my skin! Cant go wrong with the original scent
maya p.
maya p.
Owings Mills, MD
1 year, 8 months ago
There's one with blue exfoliating beads but be careful not to get them near your cooter because they can cause problems lol
......... ..
......... ..
Savoy, IL
deep moisture
Dottae P.
Dottae P.
Richmond, VA
1 year, 8 months ago
My favorite is sensitive skin, but can do deep moisture especially in the colder months.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
1 year, 8 months ago
I use the sensitive skin one. I have sensitive skin and I love it. I use both the body wash and the bar soap. Only wash that I use. I've used other brands with scent and leaves me itchy.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I like the deep moisture. Makes skin soft and the scent is nice and clean! I buy this in bulk at costco. Very affordable.
Gina U.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
I personally like the deep moisture one. It leaves my severally dry skin feeling soft and hydrated.