Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX

My hubby has dry skin is it good ?

Nayana T.
Nayana T.
India, kerala, wayanad
3 weeks ago
J K.
J K.
1 month, 4 weeks ago
I actually found this a little drying post shower. I would suggest Ivory body wash instead.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
ETOBICOKE, ON
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, this is definitely good for dry skin. I've always found this to be very moisturizing. My boyfriend who always complains about body washes drying his skin always uses this.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
8 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It very good for moisturizing. Pat dry , don't rub hard with towel. That dries your skin out.
rosy R.
rosy R.
9 months, 1 week ago
Alexandre A.
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes it's perfect for dry skin. Plus, it smells amazing for everyone. :)
Thayna W.
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I have sensitive dry skin and it works for me.
Josseline C.
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I recommend suave it does a good job on dry skin. I use it