Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

How long does this product last you?

Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a 3 pack from sam's club 1.5 years ago and I am still using it!
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Merseyside, 'United Kingdom
10 months ago
It will also depend the size you get and how many showers you take.
Carla J.
Carla J.
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'd say about a month and a half. My son uses it too.
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
1 year, 2 months ago
It depends on how much how Often you use it. A bottle tends to last me a month maybe 2
Haley S.
Haley S.
Fayetteville, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get the regular bottle and it usually lasts 2-4 months!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Camas, WA
1 year, 4 months ago
I get the jumbo bottle and it lasts me for like 2-3 months! My 8 year old daughter also uses this brand and it lasts even longer because she uses less. It's awesome!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
We get the jumbo bottles from Sam's Club and they last me and my husband several months with both of us having daily showers.
Amy T.
Amy T.
COLUMBIA, MO
1 year, 4 months ago
This is definitely a thicker formula so a little goes a long way. The larger bottle lasted me several months!
Rachel g.
Rachel g.
1 year, 4 months ago
Anywhere from nine months to a year, depending on how much you use.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Hampton, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
Because this product is so deeply moisturizing, it doesn't take much to work! This lasted me my full first year in college a few years ago when I first tried it!