BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using Dove body washes about six months ago because my skin decided that it wanted to be extra and act up anytime I used a product containing sulfates on it. I was trying different body washes from Dove since I heard they all were supposed to sulfate-free. This one is my favorite so far. It doesn't dry my skin out, is just as gentle on it as the sensitive skin formula, leaves me smelling wonderfully clean and feeling fresh. It lathers very well and is so very creamy. I even use it on my face when I run out of my first cleanser (I double cleanse) or just don't feel like looking for it.
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this body wash!!!! I have been a Dove product user for years with their bar soap, shampoo and conditioner but have never tried their body wash until this year. I instantly fell in love! I have sensitive, dry skin and I’m always applying lotion which gets annoying so when I bought this body wash it was a dream come true. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is inexpensive and you can find it at any drug/department store. I highly recommend this product!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
LOVE.THIS.STUFF. Dove does a wonderful job of mixing a body wash as well as a moisturizer into one bottle. Reasonably priced and can be found anywhere. I have little bumps on the back of my arms and legs and whenever I use this regularly it helps to lessen those bumps! It's wonderful when you don't want to get all slimy with lotion after a shower, this stuff moisturizes you without even needing to leave the shower! I recommend and it's the only body wash I use.
Jenna B.
I've been using this bodywash by Dove for nearly 6 years and nothing comes close to beating this. I have found that it's super hydrating and gentle on skin and the light fragrance is heavenly. Other body washes tend to leave a film or dry out the skin, but not Dove. The soap leaves you feeling refreshed and without your skin feeling stripped or irritated. The body wash also foams extremely well so a little product goes a long way.
Emma D.
I have been a dove bar soap product user for years but never had tried the body wash until recently and I love it! This wash is perfect for anyone with dry sensitive skin. The formula is rich and creamy without being heavy. I also love that the scent is not strong and overwhelming like most body washes. This wash moisturizes the skin and doesn't make it feel oily. This soap leaves you silky smooth and clean.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very nourishing for the skin. With a loofah, it foams and lathers really well. I've used this body wash in the past and really enjoy it. Though it's a little pricy, it's often times on sale so you can get it at a great price. It has a subtle and fresh smell and leaves my skin so soft.
Yindra S.
Houston
Fantastic deal, but last I checked they didn't stock this particular bottle anymore.

The smell is great, and it's nice and buttery so it feels like you're smearing cream all over your body. Feels good man. I almost wish it was thicker, I feel like I remember other doves being thicker. Maybe, maybe not.

I ended up getting to replace this when I ran out and I'm excited to see how those are.
Kenia J.
Fullerton, CA
I love this body wash! It leaves my skin smooth and smells amazing! I’ve used several of them and love them all. My kids, husband and I can use it and I love that. This product is affordable and I really do recommend getting the big size one it last a lot!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Yes. This is my ulitmate body wash. I usually purchase the extra large size and it comes with the pump which is perfect because it last for a while. You can also get the multi packs at Sams club or BJs. It really is amzing at keeping your skin smooth and hydrated.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
When I want to nourish my skin, I always grab this product during the winter months! During the winter , my skin tends to become dry, so I use Dove deep moisture body wash to replenish the moisture in my skin! It works wonders! It smells great , plus it leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth! Will be purchasing during the seasonal change!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.