BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

amy g.
Crown Point, IN
Light scent, works great and a little goes a long way. This is super easy to find in stores and the price is right. Leaves you feeling like you just put lotion on when you get out of the shower. For those who do not like putting on lotion right out of the shower I highly recommend this.
Bratty L.
Atlanta
This product smelled great and left my skin feeling soft. Pro it smelled great and last long con the consistency of the soap is lotion like. It was a very effective product that didn’t disappoint. Very affordable and easy to get too for use. I would recommend this product for use.
Cheyenne C.
Myerstown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using dove for a while now. I really like this body wash because i feel like it really helps nourish my dry skin without being too harsh. It also doesn’t have a very strong scent which I actually like, sometimes fragrances can bother my skin. I will buy again!
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a fan favorite and there's a reason for that! It's a great simple body wash (although I do wish it had a scent like almond). I use this on the days I'm not using Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk. A great go to affordable body wash!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using Dove body washes about six months ago because my skin decided that it wanted to be extra and act up anytime I used a product containing sulfates on it. I was trying different body washes from Dove since I heard they all were supposed to sulfate-free. This one is my favorite so far. It doesn't dry my skin out, is just as gentle on it as the sensitive skin formula, leaves me smelling wonderfully clean and feeling fresh. It lathers very well and is so very creamy. I even use it on my face when I run out of my first cleanser (I double cleanse) or just don't feel like looking for it.
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this body wash!!!! I have been a Dove product user for years with their bar soap, shampoo and conditioner but have never tried their body wash until this year. I instantly fell in love! I have sensitive, dry skin and I’m always applying lotion which gets annoying so when I bought this body wash it was a dream come true. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is inexpensive and you can find it at any drug/department store. I highly recommend this product!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
LOVE.THIS.STUFF. Dove does a wonderful job of mixing a body wash as well as a moisturizer into one bottle. Reasonably priced and can be found anywhere. I have little bumps on the back of my arms and legs and whenever I use this regularly it helps to lessen those bumps! It's wonderful when you don't want to get all slimy with lotion after a shower, this stuff moisturizes you without even needing to leave the shower! I recommend and it's the only body wash I use.
Jenna B.
I've been using this bodywash by Dove for nearly 6 years and nothing comes close to beating this. I have found that it's super hydrating and gentle on skin and the light fragrance is heavenly. Other body washes tend to leave a film or dry out the skin, but not Dove. The soap leaves you feeling refreshed and without your skin feeling stripped or irritated. The body wash also foams extremely well so a little product goes a long way.
Angie R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I have very dry skin. This wash is ultra creamy and lathers so nicely. I find that it doesn’t dry my skin out as badly as some others. A little more than some alternatives but worth it
Emma D.
I have been a dove bar soap product user for years but never had tried the body wash until recently and I love it! This wash is perfect for anyone with dry sensitive skin. The formula is rich and creamy without being heavy. I also love that the scent is not strong and overwhelming like most body washes. This wash moisturizes the skin and doesn't make it feel oily. This soap leaves you silky smooth and clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.