BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer K.
Albany, OR
This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with.
The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.
In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
Lakeisha K.
It might seem crazy, but I swear by this body wash. Everything else leaves my skin feeling tight. Dove's makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However, it doesn't leave my skin moisturized as long as I like, so I do need lotion after a shower, but I think it's worth it just to feel soft like this. This one doesn't have a scent, but the scented ones are also good. I notice no difference between the types. I tried this years ago and I haven't looked back since.
P.S. The dry skin might be due to me being in the hot shower for too long. Or the cold winter. I would suggest you try a small bottle and see for yourself if it happens to you.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of the best available! I usually have very dry skin, especially when having to deal with NY winters. I've tried countless products over the years with the hopes of not wanting to scratch my skin off all winter, and for each of those countless products, I either ended up feeling as my skin was more dry, or the complete opposite and feeling like I had a greasy/oily layer left on my skin. This, however, leaves you feeling squeaky clean with no residue left behind (even if you like tons of suds like I do!), has a fresh clean scent, and actually moisturizes like it claims, leaving your skin feeling super soft, even in the worst winters!!
Mandy G.
This is my all-time favorite body wash. This is my go-to for winter, when my skin is the driest and I have the hardest time keeping it moisturized. The fragrance is light so it doesn't cause any issues with my skin, which also gets more sensitive during the winter, and the formula is thick and moisturizing. I like that I don't have to use a ton of shower gel to get clean and my skin doesn't feel stripped or greasy afterwards. For the price, this is an excellent body wash. It nourishes and hydrates the skin, is suitable for dry and sensitive skin types and the fact that this is 24oz. makes this body wash worth more than its price.
Jeannie J.
Bronx, NY
I truly and honestly love the Dove Body wash, Deep Moisture because I have dry skin, and this soap actually targets the body in the most soft and gentle way leaving you with the best moisture on your skin for 24 hours !! But me I love to shower at least 3 times a day and that's because I just love showering in my dove body wash!! I would recommend this products to anyone suffering with dry skin like me!! However, I would love to say what works for me may not work for you, but maybe you should get samples before you buy the actual product!! Dove I love you and I can't wait to shower in 1 hour after work!!
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
Dove really goes above and beyond with their Deep Moisture Body Wash. It's luxurious formula leaves your skin feeling decadent and soft. There's no soapy residue feeling when you get out of the shower. You just feel clean. The scent is super nonoffensive; is there even a scent to it? It pours like a lotion more than a wash so there isn't the need to constantly refill the loofah like you do with cheaper, thinned out body washes. Overall this is wonderful for everyone. Sensitive skin? No problem. Dry skin? It's perfect. This provides a wonderful balance between clean skin and moisture.
Vanessa S.
I have been fan of dove products. What I like best about this body wash is that it doesn't make me itch, after using it. In the past, I tried other body washes that would make my skin so dry and itchy. It has a thick creamy consistency and the smell is not overpowering. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The only downfall is the packaging, when it gets down to bottom, it has hard time coming out. So I take the cap completely off, to get last few bits out. I have also used this body wash in the other scents orange one, green tea and cucumber and all work the same and smell great.
Luna H.
I normally have very dry skin, especially when having to deal with midwestern winters. I've tried countless products over the years with the hopes of not wanting to scratch my skin off all winter, and for each of those countless products, I either ended up feeling as my skin was more dry, or the complete opposite and feeling like I had a greasy/oily layer left on my skin. This, however, leaves you feeling squeaky clean with no residue left behind, has a fresh clean scent, and actually moisturizes like it claims, leaving your skin feeling super soft, even in the winter.
Linny J.
Amazing! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture truly is amazing! I have tried so many different body washes and they all felt great in the shower, but after about an hour my skin was very dry and I needed lotion. After using the Deep Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture my skin stayed moisturized and soft all day! It was so nice being able to go all day without having dry itchy skin. Most of my family and myself all have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother a single one of us, it also doubles as my daily face wash which is even better.
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I bought this Dove on accident one day. I meant to grab the Citrus Dove but was not paying attention. When I used the body wash at home I was surprised at what I found, This body wash did not feel thick and oily, instead applied very smoothly like lotion. I expected the feeling to wash away with the soap but my skin absorbed it well. When drying off with the towel my skin didn't flake off like usual and it did not have a slick film left over either. I fell in lobe with this body wash and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.