BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Victoria J.
Washington
Dove never disappoints me. I use this product when the Winter months start to come because me skin gets extra dry during those times and this product help my skin stay moisturized especially when I use it with a dry skin lotion such as Eucerin brand. The only thing I wish is that it was cheaper but that's only because I'm a cheap person.
Chelsea F.
Honolulu
I have very sensitive skin so I need something that keeps me clean and doesn't leave my skin dry. Dove has the perfect balance. It leaves me skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't use any harsh chemicals. I love how thick and creamy the body wash is. It almost feels like a lotion on my skin.
Kathy C.
This body wash has a soft original "dove" original smell to it I love it, but I prefer the smell of the cucumber and green tea deep mosturizer body wash. I mean it definetly works its a great product , it mosturerises but I prefer the other one.I still recommend it. Good product.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using Dove body washes about six months ago because my skin decided that it wanted to be extra and act up anytime I used a product containing sulfates on it. I was trying different body washes from Dove since I heard they all were supposed to sulfate-free. This one is my favorite so far. It doesn't dry my skin out, is just as gentle on it as the sensitive skin formula, leaves me smelling wonderfully clean and feeling fresh. It lathers very well and is so very creamy. I even use it on my face when I run out of my first cleanser (I double cleanse) or just don't feel like looking for it.
Kate M.
This is the best body wash i have ever used!! Its so moisturizing and doesnt strip your body of any natural oils! It makes your skin so soft and is super affordable! I recommend this to everyone for sensitive skin and regular skin types
Sara G.
Pennsylvania
This is what I use in the winter. It helps to keep my skin moisturized. I do find I need to follow up with lotion after my shower or my skin will get dry. It works well and is inexpensive! I like the plain scent as well.
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this body wash!!!! I have been a Dove product user for years with their bar soap, shampoo and conditioner but have never tried their body wash until this year. I instantly fell in love! I have sensitive, dry skin and I’m always applying lotion which gets annoying so when I bought this body wash it was a dream come true. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is inexpensive and you can find it at any drug/department store. I highly recommend this product!
Kelly H.
Grand Island
I use this on both myself and the kids. We all have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate any of us. Great, last scent. A little bit goes a long way, so the bottle lasts a while too. The price is very reasonable compared to other similar products.
Jenna B.
I've been using this bodywash by Dove for nearly 6 years and nothing comes close to beating this. I have found that it's super hydrating and gentle on skin and the light fragrance is heavenly. Other body washes tend to leave a film or dry out the skin, but not Dove. The soap leaves you feeling refreshed and without your skin feeling stripped or irritated. The body wash also foams extremely well so a little product goes a long way.
Angie R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I have very dry skin. This wash is ultra creamy and lathers so nicely. I find that it doesn’t dry my skin out as badly as some others. A little more than some alternatives but worth it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.