Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

2% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Enjoy instantly soft skin and lasting nourishment with this deeply nourishing body wash.

Does this smell good?
Este producto deja la piel suave ?
It's my body solution . I love it. It's fantastic . My care is how silk.
Start your review of Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash!
Merima O.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Merima O.
Dove is one of those household names that I’ve used my entire life. Their body washes and beauty bars are staples in my shower. I also love the fact that they represent everyday women in their advertising. Today, I am so happy to share with you my review of Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash and new Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash.Raise your hand if you love taking steamy showers during the colder months?  Yeah! Me too. Unfortunately, hot water washes away the natural oils that keep your skin moisturized. For those of us with dry skin finding a product that moisturizes is a must. The Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash and Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash have been the perfect additions to my shower routine especially during the months leading to winter.  Shower time is an important part of my day. It’s one of the only times I get to relax away from my hectic life. So what are you waiting for? This winter, keep your skin moisturized by adding the Dove to your shower routine. Step out refreshed and ready to conquer the day. Dove products are available in all major drugstores. #dove
Jennifer H.
Ich liebe dieses Duschgel. Ich mag Doge allgemein wegen dem tollen frischen Seifengeruch. Das Duschgel schäumt gut und reinigt die Haut schonend und es pflegt.
Anxhela  G.
Bexbach, SL
Dove Deep moisture body wash leaves your skin feeling like silk. It doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or oily. Love it and i will not use anything elseelse anymore after using Dove! And most important it's not expensive.
Andrea G.
Dove has proved over the years that their products can be trusted and used by everyone. What I love most about this body wash is the moisture itself, the creaminess and the feeling that it gives to the skin. 💯% ❤
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I received a bottle of Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash in a Winter 2016 Walmart Beauty box, and I couldn't believe how rich and moisturizing it was. Very pleasant fragrance, too.
Somer E.
Ocala
Dove body wash is my number one favorite body wash of all times! I love how soft it leaves my skin. This is and always will be my go to body wash! Anyone who has not tried dove body wash yet should really give it a try!
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO
This is mine and my boyfriends ultimate GO TO body wash! It is one we can never do without. It lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean - it also smells great!
Adela B.
Rottenburg am Neckar
Sydney L.
Tucson, AZ
I'm cheap when it comes to body wash. What can I get the most of for the best value? Dove has giant bottles for a good price, so I thought it was a great deal. The smell is nice and so is the lather, but you have to use a lot of it at once, otherwise you don't feel clean.
Michelle P.
Paderborn, Nordrhein
I am using this product for almost 5 years and it’s very simple. Its good for my skin and very cute. I like it😘😘

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annie K.
LILYFIELD, NSW
il y a 9 mois
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash ? Did you love this product?
Patti A. il y a 8 mois
I do love this. It leaves my skin soft and smells great.
Grisleidy  G.
il y a un an
Michelle T. il y a 17 jours
Yes. I would recommend it.