Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

Enjoy instantly soft skin and lasting nourishment with this deeply nourishing body wash.

How do this dove moisturizer feel on your skin?
Are these liquid body washes the same as hard soap bars?
Start your review of Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash!
paula R.
Cupertino, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by paula R.
Purchased at: Target
The body was is gently, perfect for winter, it’s a delicate cleanser for the body skin, is creamy and have a neutral/soft smell, it’s also very affordable and works great in my skin that is mix, I tend to be oily on my back and dry on my knees and this is a great product for daily bath 🛀🏼
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Francis A.
Love this body wash and leaves my skin so soft but the only thing I didn't give 5 stars is because I have a dry skin and this one doesn't help that much. Smell super good so just if you have dry skin I do not recommend this one.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Somalia A.
I mainly only use the bar soap of Dove but this specific scent (the original scent) however every now and then I will get the body wash just to switch things up a little LOL. My family has been using this my entire life and it’s the only soap that doesn’t irritate my skin.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Kellen H.
I have been using dive for years! It feels great and is made for sensitive skin! I never break out from it and it isn’t expensive at all! My husband steals it to use it too! I love how it softens my skin also!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Amanda C.
I am obsessed with moisturizing. Specially since I am on a weight loss journey it helps with stretch marks and akin health.Dove has always been my go to to deeply Hydrate my skin in the shower. Affordable and great. I would reccomend .
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! I have a soft spot for Dove products and this is one of my favorites. Firstly it smells amazing, and foams up into lots of super soft suds. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. The smell lingers on your skin but isn't overpowering - just a clean smell. Also its pretty good value for money.
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Jessi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really nice body wash. It lathers extremely well and has a very refreshing, light scent and gets bubbly in no time! My skin feels cleansed and refresh after each use and it rinses cleanly. It’s very affordable and a little goes a long way and seems to work really well on my sensitive skin!
Christine C.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I absolutely love Dove’s body wash 💗. It leathers up great and softens my skin so nicely. I feel super clean after showering with this body wash, with no residue at all. The price is also very reasonable. You will love this product!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sarah R.
Evansville
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Sarah R.
It is so Moisturizing I use it every day and I love it so much! No cons! I love everything about it! I’ve been using it for 17 years
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Aqsa C.
This is an absolutely wonderful body wash! It’s clean thoroughly and really gets off all dirt, grime, oils, or any other Reminence of anything! It leaves a wonderful life fresh cotton Like sent that is mixed with a little bit of white florals, that really do last for hours on end! Absolutely love this stuff, a little goes a very long way! Dove Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

229 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jon H.
Powell, OH
il y a 6 mois
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash ? Is this good for people with excema?
Jacque F. il y a 5 mois
This is used by my daughter who has excess and one of the reason why I purchase Dove, because they don’t have harsh chemicals that will cause any issue with my daughter’s sensitive skin.