Add a Photo

By DOVE
Photos (3)
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
I love anything dove! Their soap, body wash etc. it's very smooth and smells amazing! You won't have that sticky residue on your body after you wash like you do with other soaps. This also has a long lasting affect, your skin will stay smooth and feel clean through out the day and even longer! I highly recommend!! Actually anything from dove for that matter!
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely loved this gift set. It came with all the essentials. It has a great scent that didnt linger and that was not overpowering. I always buy Dove products. Mainly their body washes and lotions. They are long lasting in moisture and gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend Dove products, this one in particular.
Neglis N.
Neglis N.
Las cremas Dove son de mi uso diario después de cada limpieza de cutis de día y de noche usando la línea de milagro y también la crema de belleza es el máximo son refrescantes y dejar la piel de la cara aterciopelada. excelente jabón para mantener el cuidado total de su cara, el cuerpo, manteniéndolos suaves y sedosas
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Oxford, GA
Oct. 2, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Deep Moisture Soap Gift Bag
I have only used the bar soap in this set and it is amazing. It smells really good and it also moisturizes your skin. You skin would feel really soft for the entire day and it would smell really good too. Other than the fact that this product is rather pricey, I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove deep moisture gift set is great soap body wash and lotion was in my gift set. My husband and step son like using it too. My daughter likes using the body wash so I ended up picking one gift up for everyone in my house 4 of us.
I recommened dove to every family.
I would buy again.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Morton, MS
I received one of these gift sets for Christmas last year, made me fall in love with the Dove body products. The body wash leaves my skin feeling luxurious after a shower. Almost don't even need the lotion, I keep the lotion on my bedside table for added moisture when needed.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Deep Moisture Soap Gift Bag
Who doesn't love feeling moisturized skin after a bath? This set was gifted to me and I love it! All the things that you'll ever need for your shower in one set! It makes my skin feel renewed with each shower. Will definitely be restocking once the products are finished.
Erica P.
Erica P.
My husband received this set as a gift and loves it! His skin looks so moisturized and feels soft. The scent is incredible - clean, fresh and masculine. Usually gift sets have tiny products, but these are a good size. I plan to repurchase when these are gone. Five stars!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Kissimmee
I love when I get these for Christmas! It's handy to travel with and you can buy them anywhere! I choose Walmart (it's the cheapest) dove for me is very good quality supplies. Very gentle on your skin I freaking love this stuff. I will definitely be a repeat user
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Holt, FL
I have sensitive skin and this Dove Deep Moisture body wash is one of a very few washes that doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. The scent leaves me feeling clean and fresh for hours after I shower. This is a product I will definitely be purchasing again.