Dove Deep Moisture 4 Pc Gift Set uploaded by member-ded0e47beDove Deep Moisture 4 Pc Gift Set uploaded by member-ded0e47beDove Deep Moisture 4 Pc Gift Set uploaded by katherine r.

BY DOVE

Carey C.
My son has excema so he is limited as to what he can use on his skin.  I buy from Walmart, in body aisle. Anything unscented or sensitive skin helps. It is very affordable. Long lasting, clean feeling. Doesn't leave my son's skin dry, I will be buying it again.
Danielle D.
Who doesn't love feeling moisturized skin after a bath? This set was gifted to me and I love it! All the things that you'll ever need for your shower in one set! It makes my skin feel renewed with each shower. Will definitely be restocking once the products are finished.
Gertrude S.
Oklahoma city
Dove deep moisture is one of my favorite ways to pamper myself after a long day of chasing around a toddler! If you want to wind down and relax in the shower this is one way to do it! It has a nice thick lather and a great clean smell I would recommend it 10/10 to any of my friends who asked
Lillian R.
Elkin, NC
I love these products they truly do what they say they are supposed to. It smells clean and fresh. If your hair gets greasy easily don't use these mine doesn't so it makes my hair feel soft and moisturized and kinda bouncy!
Jack M.
I´ve bought this packet and even the smell on the plastic was good. Dove has a good percentage of cream and helps dry skin to get a softer touch. It´s easy to use and you can find in any pharmacy or cosmetic products. My packet lasted more than a entire month.
Adaritsa A.
Great for dry skin. Makes your skin feel soft and silky smooth. Smells great but it's not a long wearing smell. I bought my 22oz bottle at Walmart $5.30 something. It was on sale the usual price is 10ish dollars. It is a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.
Daniel P.
kissimmee
When I first got this product I thought that there was too many things and I was only gonna use one., the body wash because I already had a shampoo. But later I started to incorporate all of the other items and it my daily routine and once I started to use the beauty bar that came with it, I just felt like my skin was always clean.
Imani Jai C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great quick and easy gift. I love getting these during the holidays and giving them out because Dove is such a great brand. The Dove Deep Moisture line is a great line. It does the job of cleaning and moisturizing. It is such an inexpensive product, but it feels luxurious.
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
This product is great when it's neither washing your hands or your using it for taking a bath this product is also great when your in the need for some self cleaning.. if I don't have enough neutrogena then I would usually use dove for a face scrub
Tajha P.
Gainesville
This kit is awesome it has everything you need it you wanted better hydrated skin dive is your soap it's awesome my skin feels so refreshed everytime I use it even the lotion is perfect the scent of the lotion and the soap stays on you so you smell like dove all the time