Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel

by Dove Chocolate

Smooth pleasure of Dove PROMISES Sea Salt Caramel and Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel!
I love these! Dove chocolates are so silky and creamy. They are definitely my favorite. These sea salt ones are perfectly balance unlike some others where the salt is unbearable! Recommend 100 times!
Fayetteville , AR
The sea salt makes it taste a little bit better, but it isn’t as rich as other chocolate is, so I’m not a huge fan. But hey, chocolate is chocolate and beggars can’t be choosers.
Fremont
Dove dark chocolate is my favorite. The taste is better than any chocolate I have tried. It just melts in your mouth. I just love this product. My go to when I buy dark chocolate.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Target
Dove makes some REALLY good dark chocolate - I was pleasantly surprised! I can buy a small bag and have it last me a while, so I would definitely recommend it for the price!
Smooth and creamy. Any flavor is highly recommended. I would say much better than Hershey’s although a bit pricey. Also nice that many flavors are but allergy friendly.
So smooth and it just melts on your tongue. While i tend to like crunchy chocolate, I always get a little craving for a thick square that has me coming back for more.
Haysville , KS
I love chocolate. Dark chocolate is my favorite and these are my favorite in dark chocolate. If you like dark chocolate I would say try these you will fall in love
Pine Hills
I love the little messages inside the promises! Gives you something to smile about even when you don’t want to smile. Very well thought out and amazing chocolate
West Lafayette
When that describes chocolate as silky you have to wonder what the heck say mean but it's easily determined as soon as you put the chocolate in your mouth it melts and is smooth and delicious
Lynbrook, NY
Addicting with a delicious taste. Well priced and found in many places, such as Stop and Shop, Pharmacies, and other stores. This is a treat that I don’t have often, but when I do, I love them and indulge a lot!

Looking for your answer?