Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel

by Dove Chocolate

Smooth pleasure of Dove PROMISES Sea Salt Caramel and Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel!
Columbus, OH
A favorite!! This is a great chocolate- I almost have a bag of these for my candy jar at work. If these are mixed in with other chocolates- these are the ones that are always fished out and disappear first. Not overly sweet because of the salt.
Indian Trail
This is my all time favorite chocolate! So much so that there is an ongoing joke at work that if anyone wants me to do something for them they come in with a bag of these!! They are sweet but not too sweet and go great with a glass of Riesling!!
Aurora, CO
I’m new to dark chocolate and sea salt but loving it! These ones are quite affordable and I love the little messages inside. Great flavor but not as salty as some which is why I like these! These will become a common item in my grocery cart
El Segundo , CA
I wouldn’t buy any other chocolate than Dove. For the quality of chocolate and the price point you can usually find it at, this is my favorite. I don’t know if I can decide which is my favorite flavor because they’re all amazing.
Chagrin Falls
I love this chocolate so much. It’s affordable but super high quality. They have great flavor and aren’t too sweet to me. I love how smooth it is and I definitely eat way too many of these treats. I will definetley get these again.
94109
Great for when you just NEED a chocolate. Chalky slightly but smooth otherwise. Better than Hershey’s but still not the highest quality. Good for using with other ingredients, like in baking. Reliably standard Chocolate.
Salt Lake City
These are amazing for anyone who loves dark chocolate! They are so yummy and creamy! I love the plain dark chocolate to just leave in my mouth to melt! The sea salt is very good and a good balance of sweet and salty
Mobile, AL
I love dark chocolate and sea salt caramel so what more could I wish for. It’s so delicious. I also love the little sayings they put inside their wrappers. These chocolates are just a great go to chocolate.
Delphi, IN
This is my favorite brand of chocolate. The chocolate is so silky and smooth. It’s a good price for such good chocolate. This brand has so many different flavors so anyone can find a chocolate they like!
Dallas, TX
These Dove chocalates are so rich i can only eat a couple at a time. The dark chocalate is so flavorful and yummy. These i have to hide from the kids who dont know how to appreciate great chocalate. Lol

Looking for your answer?