Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel

by Dove Chocolate

Smooth pleasure of Dove PROMISES Sea Salt Caramel and Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel!
Lakewood
When I want a treat I turn to Dove. Their dark chocolate is by far the best. It is smooth and satisfying that you do not feel bad eating a few pieces!
LOVE! LOVE!LOVE!  I am a big fan of Dark chocolate and the sea salt and caramel make it just perfect!  If you haven't tried them, do it now!!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum!! I love dark chocolate with sea salt carmel. They pair so nicely together. These are a perfect gift. And i love the little quotes on the inside!
Tulsa, OK
Many dont like dark chocolate but dove shurley did things right because it's really good, creamy and sweet not to sweet it has the right flavor
USA
I'm not big on chocolate but if I do get a craving for it, this is what I get. Dark chocolate that isn't bitter is hard to find but this stuff is it.
Davenport, FL
Love chocolate is amazing. It's so creamy and delicious, I literally eat half a bag because of how addicting it can be. My top 3 favorite chocolates!
Livonia, MI
I love dove chocolate and these two flavors are absolutely amazinggg! I will always buy this product because you get so much for the price you pay
Harmony, FL
The dark chocolate doves are so creamy. They just melt in your mouth. One piece is great after dinner. I will always have them for a great treat.
LOVE caramel and chocolate and this chocolate is so smooth and creamy with the added bonus of caramel! Love dove and love these candies!!
They have the perfect combination between the sea salt and caramel.  the outside chocolate is the perfect amount to the caramel in the inside

Looking for your answer?