Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel

by Dove Chocolate

Smooth pleasure of Dove PROMISES Sea Salt Caramel and Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel!
Prosperity, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolates! Most amazing taste so good, my favorite chocolate brand! I would love to review some for you!
Homerville , GA
Can we say HEAVEN???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I love Dove chocolate!! The sea salt is amazing! I wish I had some right now lol!
Medina, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all chocolate but Dove is by far the best! Its creamy and savory and leaves my taste buds always wanting more
These dark chocolate will just melt in your mouth and melt all your stress away from that day. I absolutely love them
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I keep these at work for everyone to grab! They are creamy, and are a perfect pick me up in the middle of the day!
Dark chocolate is the best. I'm not a big fan of the Dove milk chocolate, though. But these ones are pretty good.
St Petersburg, FL
can't live without this chocolate, I love it so much. is my favorite for ever. the dark one is amazing...
Good. Good good. Great dark chocolate better that any other I have tried. Wish TV he dark eas easier to find
Wenatchee
These are so delicious. It’s hard to eat just one. They’re super creamy and not too sweet. I will buy again.
Minnesota
Get in my belly! These are my favorite dark chocolate ever made. They are silky and I just really love it.

Looking for your answer?