BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Smooth pleasure of Dove PROMISES Sea Salt Caramel and Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience.

Buy on Amazon
Erica T.
Columbus, OH
A favorite!! This is a great chocolate- I almost have a bag of these for my candy jar at work. If these are mixed in with other chocolates- these are the ones that are always fished out and disappear first. Not overly sweet because of the salt.
Megyn W.
New Sharon
I’m new to dark chocolate and sea salt but loving it! These ones are quite affordable and I love the little messages inside. Great flavor but not as salty as some which is why I like these! These will become a common item in my grocery cart
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
These chocolates are melt in your mouth dangerous! The caramel is a perfect creamy type that also just melts in your mouth and is perfectly balanced with the surrounding chocolate to fulfill the sugar craving you may be having.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Dove is amazing. They taste amazing and they melt in your mouth. I love the little bits of inspiration on the wrappers too. They are pretty fairly priced as far as chocolate goes but I still tend to get them on sale.
pixelcat13 D.
Wyoming, MI
Simply sublime. I cannot keep these next to me or I will eat them one after another. They’re my favorites to fill the candy bowl
In my home but they run out the fastest because everyone wants a few!
Meghan M.
Phoenix , AZ
Delicious.. Melts in your mouth and doesn't taste too sweet or overpowering. It's one of my favorite ones to buy as a treat, and I love that they come in so many different varieties of fillings!
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
This is the perfect dark chocolate. It's melt in your mouth good. Dove chocolate has a silky taste that is easy to tell apart from other brands. Eating this is like trademarked taste
Misty R.
Fletcher , OK
Love the sea salt dove. My kids also can’t get enough of these dove squares. I love how smooth these are and not waxy or plastic tasting like some of the other chocolates.
Mali E.
I keep a bag of these in my room. I allow myself a few when I'm watching TV in the evening. The flavor is smooth and not bitter. Definitely a good dark chocolate option.
Vicktoria N.
Kansas City
FAVORITE THING EVER. I always tell my boyfriend that if he is ever thinking about getting me a gift, GET ME THESE! I eat them whenever I get the chance to eat them.