Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel

by Dove Chocolate

Smooth pleasure of Dove PROMISES Sea Salt Caramel and Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promises and Sea Salt and Caramel!
Mmm mmm good. Dark chocolate is ky favorite chocolate. My mom will still buy me bags of these! She even makes ne an easter basket still and i love when she throws some in there
Joplin, MO
Dove Dark Silky Dark Chocolate Promuses And Sea Salt And Caramel are amazing!! I love anything dark chocolate but Dove has one of the best dark chocolate around! I would definitely buy this product again.
Love this chocolate! The salty, sweet combination is to die for! The chocolate is so smooth and delicious that it melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more!
Spring Branch , TX
1,437 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Dove is a great brand of chocolate! This dark caramel sea salt is the bomb! It’s smooth and creamy and the salt makes it taste so good. Good value and I’d definitely buy again.
Glendora, CA
This is the perfect dark chocolate. It's melt in your mouth good. Dove chocolate has a silky taste that is easy to tell apart from other brands. Eating this is like trademarked taste
Phoenix , AZ
Delicious.. Melts in your mouth and doesn't taste too sweet or overpowering. It's one of my favorite ones to buy as a treat, and I love that they come in so many different varieties of fillings!
Fletcher, NC
If you think dark chocolate has to be too bitter or too waxy, try Dove. Creamier than other dark chocolate brands and full of flavor, these are a delight. Healthier eating trends tote the benefits of dark chocolate, so dieters will love these treats.
Afton, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t purchase these very often, but when I do I purchase the dark chocolate. I’m not a big milk chocolate fan and the dark makes me feel like I’m getting some health benefits from it. They are expensive but love to find them on sale.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't know how you could rate any chocolate bad. This is rich and flavorful. It's not that fake and cheap chocolate Tate you get with some brands. A really good brand and would recommend. I would eat their chocolate forever honestly.

Looking for your answer?