Dove Dark Chocolate Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream - 14 CT uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Bar???? Dark Chocolate Vanilla or Chocolate Variety Ice Cream Pieces.

60 calories per piece.

What's inside.

60 Calories 3% DV per bar.

14 individually wrapped pieces 10.50 fl oz (311 ml). see more...

• I'm curious as to the size of this guilty pleasure. Would I be a...2 Answers
  • Whaaaaat ? I didn't know these existed! re they s good as they lo...2 Answers
Dove Dark Chocolate Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream - 14 CT
  • "I do understand the miniature part for portion control but I do with they were a little bigger for an avid ice cream lover like me." in 5 reviews
  • "All Dove chocolate products are amazing and it's just the right amount for your sweet tooth craving...and not feeling guilty about the calories." in 2 reviews
  • "The richness of the dark chocolate outside and the creaminess of the ice cream on the inside makes for an amazingly decadent flavor combination." in 2 reviews
Amber C.
Central, SC
This is hands down the thing I miss the most eating after switching my diet. I would eat at least one of these bars a day. It is slightly prices for only a few bars, but it is SO worth the money. I would recommend this product to every and any ice cream fan there is out there!
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
These are good. They’re small (but they’re supposed to be so it’s ok). The chocolate coating is smooth and the ice cream is too. My only complaint is that you can’t tell the difference between the dark chocolate and vanilla because the individual wrappers aren’t distinct.
Jill S.
Good size for when you're craving something naughty but not wanting to totally blow the diet! Yummy but would love a couple more ice cream flavor options, or a milk chocolate dipped bar too:)
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dove has the most delicious dark chocolate. I would go as far to say that, it's my all time favorite chocolate. Just the chocolate alone, is so creamy, yet thick, and delicious. When added to chocolate ice cream, I am in Heaven!! So good!!! It also taste amazing with Vanilla ice cream, but I prefer chocolate. These Dove Dark chocolate Ice Cream bars are my favorite. Every time I go grocery shopping, I buy them. They are gone from my freezer within a day! They are a little more pricey than other Ice Cream Bars, but definitely worth it!!!
Annette M.
These are amazing little chilly pieces of ice cream heaven! Im a big fan of Dove candy and enjoy tgeir flavors of chocolate. These little Dove bars have the same flavor of their chocolates, with the additional goodness of ice cream. They are small in size and dont have a high amount of calories.
Dana P.
I am all about chocolate and dark chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate. I personally prefer the chocolate ice cream bars over the vanilla as I love the dark chocolate with the chocolate ice cream which is extremely smooth. The vanilla is good as well and pairs well with the dark chocolate shell. Which ever one you prefer is good but with thus box it's all about personal preference.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
Yum!! These bars are my favorite!! I love dark chocolate and ice cream! The chocolate quality is fantastic because it is made by Dove, a chocolate company. I really enjoy this ice cream especially because it has two flavors to choose from. The bite sized bars also make me feel less guilty about indulging!
esra b.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love this ice cream because they are tiny and individually wrapped.  The value could be better, but they do taste amazing.  They are tiny so I don't mind treating myself to one as a reward sometimes.  The flavors are on point and they are not overly sweet like some other brands of ice cream out there.
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are fantastic! Although it's really hard to not eat a million of them at a time... You can taste the quality of the chocolate and they are the perfect size to quell both chocolate and ice cream cravings without completely derailing your diet. I love the variety of flavors as well!
Sarah H.
Omg am I addicted to these. I'm not even a huge ice cream lover but even my husband who isnt into chocolate will destroy these. My grandma and grandpa used to buy these when I was a kid and then they just disappeared. I was so flipping excited when they brought them back. Minis ftw!
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
I'm curious as to the size of this guilty pleasure. Would I be able to have one and be satisfied, or sneak 2 or 3?
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Whaaaaat ? I didn't know these existed! re they s good as they look??