Dove Dark Chocolate Snowflake Promises uploaded by Shelby D.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Dark Chocolate Snowflake Promises®.
Silky Smooth.
What's Inside.
Calories 200, 10% DV per serving.
7 Servings Per Pack. see more...

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I love dark chocolate, and doves is no exception, and in fact they are one of the best. It's completely melt in your mouth deliciousness. I usually buy a bag or two at my CVS, pop them in the freezer and pull one out every night. (it's super hard not to just devour the whole bag in one sitting - will power is key)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Anything dark chocolate is for me. Dove is very smooth and rich, and I enjoy eating this chocolate. They have very good products, and it is definitely one of the best brands. I eat dark chocolate every day and would totally recommend this brand to others interested in a good and quick dessert.
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
I don't usually like dark chocolate, but doves is so creamy I couldn't help but love these. Rich, smooth, and amazing. Chocolate is my weakness and this is totally worth the calories! I will definitely buy this product again and will be getting them as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
These are a great option if you are looking for a good dark chocolate that doesn't have a really strong bitter aftertaste. I really enjoyed the size of the chocolates and I feel like you get a good amount of chocolates in the bags. I would definitely repurchase these as a treat.
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Langhorne, PA
Dove's dark chocolate is to die for. Incredibly rich, smooth, melt in your mouth delicious! I love putting these out around the holidays - if we're lucky we don't eat them all before the guests arrive! As a dark chocolate lover, I highly recommend these chocolates.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Dove dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate ever!!! I buy this usually at Wal Mart so I can get a good deal. This chocolate is creamer and richer than most other chocolate. This is such a god value for this quality of chocolate. I would recommend this to others!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Saint Paul, MN
A coworker of mine will randomly leave a Dove dark chocolate square on my desk every once and a while, and it immediately picks up my day. The little note inside the wrapper is a nice extra touch, but the chocolate itself is so yummy! A perfect afternoon treat.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
I love dark chocolate, and love these Dove ones! They are so creamy. I LOVE that they are individually packaged so I have better control. Helps me not to overindulge! The price is decent. I have bought them several times over the years. Great to have on hand.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Concord, NH
This chocolate is so creamy and delicious. I only need one to satisfy my chocolate needs for the moment (which is a good thing) I thought the sayings on these were a little lame tho. "Actually go into a library" eh odd thing to see when opening a chocolate.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
I always love Dove. These were fun to have a special holiday effect :) They are fun to share with friends, family, and clients. A great way for people to help ground before the leave after a session. I completely recommend this product to others.