Dove Dark Chocolate Snowflake Promises uploaded by Shelby D.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Dark Chocolate Snowflake Promises®.
Silky Smooth.
What's Inside.
Calories 200, 10% DV per serving.
7 Servings Per Pack. see more...

Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
These are a holiday necessity. Even my 6 year old loves dark chocolate because of these. They are affordable and I can grab them anywhere.  The chocolate is so decadent and it's a great price point. We take them to friends and family During the holidays.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
The best dark chocolate around. This product is perfect for this reason, they mold their chocolate images according to holiday. The chocolate never disappoints or changes which is wonderful! The price is reasonable considering it is a well known brand.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Anything dark chocolate is for me. Dove is very smooth and rich, and I enjoy eating this chocolate. They have very good products, and it is definitely one of the best brands. I eat dark chocolate every day and would totally recommend this brand to others interested in a good and quick dessert.
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
I always love Dove. These were fun to have a special holiday effect :) They are fun to share with friends, family, and clients. A great way for people to help ground before the leave after a session. I completely recommend this product to others.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
I don't usually like dark chocolate, but doves is so creamy I couldn't help but love these. Rich, smooth, and amazing. Chocolate is my weakness and this is totally worth the calories! I will definitely buy this product again and will be getting them as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
I love dark chocolate, and love these Dove ones! They are so creamy. I LOVE that they are individually packaged so I have better control. Helps me not to overindulge! The price is decent. I have bought them several times over the years. Great to have on hand.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Little pieces of happiness! Come on, chocolateeeee! What not to love about it! I just can't leave without it anymore, this brand is fantastic haha highly recommend it! I bought on roche bros, and I'm glass that i did it!
Ashlynne m.
Dove is definitely one of my favorite chocolates! So soft and creamy and definitely good if you put them on top of fresh baked cookies! These are soooooo delicious!!!! I would definitely recommend them!
Caitlin N.
Langhorne, PA
Dove's dark chocolate is to die for. Incredibly rich, smooth, melt in your mouth delicious! I love putting these out around the holidays - if we're lucky we don't eat them all before the guests arrive! As a dark chocolate lover, I highly recommend these chocolates.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's hard to find a commercial peppermint bark that has the right balance of peppermint to dark chocolate, but Dove just about has it. i wish they were easier to find and not as expensive, hence the 4 stars