Dove Dark Chocolate Snowflake Promises uploaded by Shelby D.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Dark Chocolate Snowflake Promises®.
Silky Smooth.
What's Inside.
Calories 200, 10% DV per serving.
7 Servings Per Pack. see more...

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I love dark chocolate, and doves is no exception, and in fact they are one of the best. It's completely melt in your mouth deliciousness. I usually buy a bag or two at my CVS, pop them in the freezer and pull one out every night. (it's super hard not to just devour the whole bag in one sitting - will power is key)
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Dove Chocolate is melt in your mouth delicious. I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. It's bad I know. If you want a good chocolate to leave out for guests I would hi gb lyrics recommend leaving out Dove chocolates; although, there probably won'the be any left when your guests leave.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Anything dark chocolate is for me. Dove is very smooth and rich, and I enjoy eating this chocolate. They have very good products, and it is definitely one of the best brands. I eat dark chocolate every day and would totally recommend this brand to others interested in a good and quick dessert.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alliance, OH
My favorite candy to keep around the house and office during the holiday season! Grabbing one of these after lunch quenches my sweet tooth and doesn't leave me filling guilty at all [dark chocolate is good for the heart ;)]. Plus the messages are a perfect pick me up of good feelings!
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
I don't usually like dark chocolate, but doves is so creamy I couldn't help but love these. Rich, smooth, and amazing. Chocolate is my weakness and this is totally worth the calories! I will definitely buy this product again and will be getting them as stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
These are a great option if you are looking for a good dark chocolate that doesn't have a really strong bitter aftertaste. I really enjoyed the size of the chocolates and I feel like you get a good amount of chocolates in the bags. I would definitely repurchase these as a treat.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
I can be quite simple when it comes to chocolate, but I love love love dark chocolate! It melts in your mouth and has such a smooth finish. I also love the cute inspirational quotes they put in the packaging! The individual wrapping is very pretty and perfect for stockings!
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.
Langhorne, PA
Dove's dark chocolate is to die for. Incredibly rich, smooth, melt in your mouth delicious! I love putting these out around the holidays - if we're lucky we don't eat them all before the guests arrive! As a dark chocolate lover, I highly recommend these chocolates.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Dove dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate ever!!! I buy this usually at Wal Mart so I can get a good deal. This chocolate is creamer and richer than most other chocolate. This is such a god value for this quality of chocolate. I would recommend this to others!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Saint Paul, MN
A coworker of mine will randomly leave a Dove dark chocolate square on my desk every once and a while, and it immediately picks up my day. The little note inside the wrapper is a nice extra touch, but the chocolate itself is so yummy! A perfect afternoon treat.