Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts uploaded by Cacelia J.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #72 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Do these still have little sayings or writings in the wrappers?3 Answers
  • I can't tell by the picture shown here, are these available and m...11 Answers
Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts
  • "Im not always a big fan of chocolate but these are to die for soo good." in 1 review
  • "I could eat the whole bag in a sitting if I'm not careful." in 1 review
  • "Not only is dove chocolate the best chocolate made in the USA, but they have such cute, encouraging positive advice or phrases!" in 1 review
  • "If you are a chocolate lover as I am, then you can't deny the smooth richness that is Dove Chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Dove milk chocolate is so smooth and creamy it does a great job at satisfying my sweet tooth!" in 1 review
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
These always have cute little sayings on the inside wrapper of them. I get these for Valentine's Day at my kids school and Valentine's Day parties and anything Love related that requires me to give a gift. I give them to my honey when I do something nice for him that requires a card (or any other excuse I can find to throw in some chocolate lol ) I highly recommend. You can usually find a great sale in these at the grocery store
Heather P.
Cambridge
What girl can live without chocolate? I love that theses candies are bite sized so that I can have a piece without ruining my diet for the day. I have a bag in my desk drawer for emergencies. Co-workers know they are there and often grab a piece for stress relief. Bless these melt in your mouth pieces of sweet cocoa heaven.Dove Chocolate Promises Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
I am not a fan of these. For some reason, I just can’t seem to get away from them. Every single Valentine’s Day and a couple other times a year people think it’s a good idea to buy this chocolate and put it out for everybody. Just because it’s in the shape of a heart doesn’t mean it is good and just because it is a normal chocolate doesn’t mean we should try it. The chocolate taste so artificial and just feels weird in your mouth.
Jennifer F.
Gainesville , TX
Dove Dark Chocolate Silky Smooth Heart Promises has got to be the best chocolate around! You can find it at your local drug store or grocery store! It is so rich, creamy, and smooth! It has tons of flavor and really hits the spot when you have a craving! Highly recommend!
morgan h.
Glendale
Love the messages that come on the inside of these dark chocolate hearts! These are also a really mild blend of dark chocolate, not too bitter and just the rights amount of sweet. Perfect chocolate fix if you can stop yourself from eating the whole bag!
Tricia M.
This chocolate is seriously to DIE for! It melts in your mouth and tastes AMAZING! I love the notes on the inside of the chocolate wrappers. Some are motivational and inspirational while others are uplifting!
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
Such a good little chocolate piece. I love Dove chocolate. It is so smooth and creamy. These little candies are the best because you also get an inspirational quote along with some yummy chocolate. BONUS!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't really like dark chocolate but I love doves dark chocolate! Dove chocolate melts in your mouth and just has the most amazing taste. So cheap so good I would recommend this to anyone that loves chocolate!
Bridget B.
New Orleans
Dark chocolate with lots of loving words. Every girls dream. Love to eat a bunch of these and try to convince myself it's not as bad for me because ita dark chocolate.
Samantha K.
Dove chocolate is amazing. It melts in your mouth like butter and has a great sweet and rich flavor. Good price for a sort of higher end chocolate and I love the little quotes inside the wrappers so you can indulge in some chocolate and get a feel-good message at the same time.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I can't tell by the picture shown here, are these available and milk and dark chocolate?
Brie L.
Do these still have little sayings or writings in the wrappers?