Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky

I normally don't like dark chocolate because it has a weird after taste. I actually bought these by mistake thinking they were milk chocolate. I popped one in my mouth and noticed a slight different taste, looked at the bag and noticed it was dark chocolate and I just kept chewing. Awesome taste. Not as good as milk chocolate but healthier and not much of a difference in the long run!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

THE BEST! Dove dark chocolate is the candy that will always sit in my candy bowl. I like to take a few chocolate hearts with me for lunch, to finish off my meal. Dark chocolate that's just the right amount of sweet. Usually I buy this at Target, but CVS/Walgreens will occasionally have it on sale, too (plus coupons in the Sunday paper!)
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA

It's sad that these only come out around Valentine's Day but I will say that I do enjoy them especially for Dove chocolate I'm not usually a big fan of dark chocolate but dove definitely knows what they're doing I like the shape and that you get a little fortune on the inside of the foil
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN

Without a doubt the best chocolate that you can buy at target!!! I just love the rich and creamy texture. Never clumpy or chalky, it always just melts in your mouth. A little pricier than others like Hershey's but worth the splurge. Only problem is I will eat the entire bag in a day
Allison Y.
Allison Y.

I always have to limit myself to buying one bag every now and again as a treat because these are amazing! I like to branch out and try more posh brands of dark chocolate, but I keep coming back to Dove Dark Chocolate because it is simply the best, and very affordable to boot!
Monica S.
Monica S.

I absolutely love the dark chocolate by dove. is so smooth and not overly bitter! it melts in your mouth, and just tastes so good. they also go great if you melt it and dip strawberries.

i have actually stopped buying other brands because they just don't compare at all.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Springfield, IL

I love these! You pay a little more for them but it is worth the money!! They are absolutely delicious!!! By far the best dark chocolate for the price. I always tell myself to eat a couple buy I can never stick to it. Highly recommend for all the dark chocolate lovers.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Olympia, WA

This chocolate is pretty middle of the road. Good for giving out at work or school, but definitely not for the chocolate expert in your life. They have cute little notes inside which is nice. The lacking flavor is made up for at least in part with creamy meltiness.
mikayla n.
mikayla n.
Peoria, Az

These are perfect for Valentines Day or an anniversary. I truly don't know why but the chocolate shaped into a heart really does taste better!! I love these Dove Dark Chocolate hearts, they seriously melt in your mouth and are so smooth, repurchase worthy for sure
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH

Dove chocolate is so yummy it melts in your mouth. The chocolate is very creamy and rich. I buy mine at Walmart. This chocolate is top notch compared to other brands. The price is a bit high but with a coupon it is worth it. I would and have repurchased this item.
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA

I can't tell by the picture shown here, are these available and milk and dark chocolate?
Brie L.
Brie L.

Do these still have little sayings or writings in the wrappers?

Join Now