BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #92 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart*
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
This chocolate is so rich and smooth and very creamy it's definitely affordable and it's really really cute how inside the wrapper of each individual chocolate is a cute or meaningful or funny quote I love it and they taste so freaking good!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone who loves chocolate I personally love dark chocolate so this is delicious to me and I would most definitely buy it again and again! These also are great for stocking stuffers and great for small gifts or presents!
Clara J.
Clara J.
The only problem with big bags is that it gets so tempting for just "one more." Had this a while back in February as a Valentine's gift, delicious and rich flavor, the ones I didn't inhale over the next few days I used in a couple baking recipes. I don't go out and buy myself chocolate too often because I'm calorie conscious and name brand chocolate can also be pretty expensive, but they're great for a special occasion or a little treat now and then.
Clare M.
Clare M.
Fort Myers, FL
What else can I say to Dove about their dark chocolate promises except...Bless You! As someone who doesn't purchase cookies or other candies (except for Halloween and Easter) and who adores dark chocolate, these little bites are my sweet tooth rescuer! I grab one after lunch and dinner and I'm satisfied ... and putting a little (important) something good in my body!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
Who doesn't love chocolate first of all? Well I do and I think my favorite thing about dove is the consistency of the product each one is fluffy and airy giving them a wonderful texture. Hershey just can't measure up to perfection! Go get a bag seriously....only a bag I promise you won't have it long and you will be jumping on the treadmill after! So good!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Bakersfield, CA
Dove chocolate is not only rated the best chocolate by culinary greats but Dove is by far the smoothst and purest chocolate available anywhere. The dark chocolate is not bitter like most other brands tend to be. Rather, they have the best texture and creamy dark flavor. These chocolates are not shared with my kids ever...they are Mom's chocolate. ;-)
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Dove dark chocolate silky smooth promises are my favorite. I keep a bag at work for when I need a rich and delicious snack to get my through the day. I also keep a bag at home. I used to even keep some in my purse for when i had a craving but they would always disappear because everyone in my family loved them too. They are so smooth and delicious!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
The Dove Silky Promises are just the sweetest, mouth watering chocolate pieces I can buy at the store nearest me. They are the perfect size to just plop into my mouth in one mouthful, yet still a good size to split into two bites if so desired. They melt in your mouth within seconds upon entering, and they are just so nice and smooth to eat.
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Wheaton, IL
Any DOVE chocolates are great but the dark chocolate ones are my favorite! I also love the messages that are on the inside of the wrappers. The messages just make you feel great :) But I am concerned about DOVE chocolates NOT being the most healthy. It would be nice to see a DOVE chocolate snacks that are darker (greater than 60% dark).
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Good flavor and consistency, good portion size, and fantastic texture. While this isn't my *favorite* type of chocolate, it's far superior to usually chocolate products you'll find in the candy aisle or near the checkout counter. This Dove chocolate bar is a solid purchase when your sweet tooth kicks in, especially when it's on sale!
Julia D.
Julia D.
These chocolates usually are pretty cheep if you can get hem at the right time of year, so like Valentine's Day, or any holiday like that. These candies have a foil rapper with a cute little note inside. The chocolate overall is very smooth and rich. This stuff is addicting, but watch out because those calories can start to add up.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate by Dove?
Rell B.
Rell B.
Never had any Dove candy is this product good to buy and is this candy just in dark chocolate ?
Ginamarie M.
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Share or keep for yourself?
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
How good is Dark Chocolate for you?
Allie L.
Allie L.
Stafford, VA
Do you like the milk or dark chocolate?