BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #38 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart*
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Dove tends to make one of my favorite chocolates. The amount of flavors available are countless, there is something for everyone. Dark chocolate is my little guilty addiction so I tend to always gravitate towards dark chocolate when picking one out. Dove has some of the creamiest chocolates to ever hit your tongue! The pieces tend to melt in your mouth causing you to grab more and more, haha. Dove is on the more expensive side of candy but oh so worth it! The dark chocolate is rich but still creamy. Powerful but still a bit sweet to the bite. I use this chocolate for recipes all the time, it's the perfect amount of sweet versus bitter.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These things are super addicting. My husband usually gets them for me around Valentine’s Day along with other chocolates. But these are always the first to be eaten. The price is very reasonable and you get a bunch in the bag!
John M.
Yuma, Arizona
A candy bar that my mom would get rarely because of it's price price but it definitely has one of the best tasting flavors I've ever experienced in a chocolate bar without being full of sugar
Meaghan C.
Dove’s dark chocolate is my current weakness! Standing in line checking out groceries (healthy groceries might I add) and a dark chocolate candy bar is staring you in the face. The only way you’re getting out of buying it is because you think about the expensive healthy groceries already in the belt and Dove chocolate IS a touch on the pricey side.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Seriously the only dark chocolate I will ever have. It’s better than any and all dark chocolate I’ve ever had. It’s worth every penny and blows all competition out of the water!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are probably the best chocolate bars that I have eaten. They are inexpensive. I usually get them at Walmart. The way they melt in your mouth, has me craving to go get some. It is such a good quality chocolate, and the messages they leave in the wrappers are so nice when you're having a bad day.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
Who doesn’t love dove chocolate? I believe it’s most popular during Valentine’s Day but anytime the year you can buy it at almost any store that has a candy aisle. My preference is the dark chocolate but I’ve had other flavors and they are all delicious. Very affordable and great packaging
Emily L.
Zimmerman
I always keep some Dove in the freezer for a bad day. The melt in your mouth chocolate of Dove is so soothing and delicious, I can hardly stand it. Definitely always my go-to brand.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best dark chocolate ever! I love the taste! I would recommend to anyone. It's always at a great value when I get it at Wal-Mart. Dark chocolate is so much for you than milk chocolate. Plus dark chocolate doesn't have milk in it. I can eat a lot of it.
Lisa P.
I love chocolate. Every kind of chocolate. But I always go back to Dove Dark Chocolate. It has the most perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness and has a creamy melt in your mouth texture. It also tastes great frozen.
Christina K.
Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate by Dove?
Rell B.
Never had any Dove candy is this product good to buy and is this candy just in dark chocolate ?
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Share or keep for yourself?
Kaylah T.
How good is Dark Chocolate for you?
Allie L.
Stafford, VA
Do you like the milk or dark chocolate?