BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #95 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

karla a.
I love chocolate especially the ones with almonds and this chocolate is very smooth melts in your mouth the texture to it is every nice and the almond gives it that small crunch to it I would definitely be getting this chocolate again
Kiera R.
Cedar City, UT
Chocolate and almonds...is there anything better? Yes, Doves chocolate covering the almonds! So creamy and rich with the crunch of the almond...nevers disappoints!
Emily S.
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious that I could probably eat and entire bag in one sitting. It is on the expensive side for bagged chocolate so I typically purchase this when it is on sale at CVS. Definitely worth the splurge though.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this chocolate is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
eve K.
I am not big into chocolate but this is definitely my go to if I get a craving. It is the perfect combination of sweet and bitter but also very creamy. I also love the little quotes on the inside of the packaging.
Rachel S.
Love this chocolate as they are rich, creamy dark pieces and a great candy fix. I also enjoy reading the messages inside the wrappers. I typically purchase at Giant which is my local grocery store.
Kayla H.
Christiana , TN
These are my favorite for wine tastings! I always have them on my tasting plate. They are smooth and individual wrappers allows for easy clean up. The little messages inside the wrap is so cute too
Lakricha M.
Pflugerville, TX
my Family Owns a massage studio and we give these out to the client before and after their massage. it adds a nice touch to the massage and my customers absolutely love it! they taste great and are a perfect size. I would definitely recommend for small companies to put out at their front desk or event just to have for yourself as a little treat!.
Heather D.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have a bag of Dove dark chocolates in my pantry for when my sweet tooth needs to be satisfied. They are so rich and delicious, and a perfect balance of sweetness in a dark chocolate. I make a healthy banana oatmeal cookie, and when I want a really special treat, I will add a Dove dark chocolate square on top and heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds, just until it begins to melt. That totally satisfies my chocolate craving and keeps me on track with my healthy eating program.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?
Christina C.
Bel Air, MD
No, they are on the sweet side, but the almond is a bit salty so it has a sweet salty dynamic
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?