BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Heather D.
Heather D.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have a bag of Dove dark chocolates in my pantry for when my sweet tooth needs to be satisfied. They are so rich and delicious, and a perfect balance of sweetness in a dark chocolate. I make a healthy banana oatmeal cookie, and when I want a really special treat, I will add a Dove dark chocolate square on top and heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds, just until it begins to melt. That totally satisfies my chocolate craving and keeps me on track with my healthy eating program.
Harsha K.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
I'm so glad they decided to add almond into the dark chocolate because not only does it cut down the bitterness a bit but it also gives it a nice texture. I can eat these all day, and I don't mind that I do because it's dark chocolate! definitely give these a try even though you're not a big fan of dark chocolate. Maybe you will be A fan afterwards
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
I looooooove Dove chocolates, especially the dark chocolate variety. They are so rich and creamy and the dark chocolate is the perfect amount of sweet with a nice strong cocoa flavor. The almonds in this one gives a nice break in the smooth creaminess and makes the chocolate that much better. Way better than Hershey's.
Christia C.
Christia C.
Leawood, KS
This is my afternoon pick me up that I have hidden in my room. The dark chocolate flavor is amazing and I love the nutty addition of the almonds. These are very affordable at my local Target. A great value for awesome chocolate. I would recommend these for sure. Just do not try to take mine!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is a great smooth chocolate with almonds. I have bought this several times through out the years! Its a medium grade above the average candy bar but not quite a designer chocolate. PriceChopper Walmart or Kmart. Yes I would recommend tis to others an excellent mid day pick me up!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
These are totally irresistable. I bring them to work thinking I'll only eat half and before I know it it's all gone. They are so silky smooth and the dark chocolate isn't bitter like some dark chocolate is. The almonds make me feel like I'm eating something substantial. haha
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I love Dove chocolates! I would recommend every single kind of Dove chocolates that I have tried. I love these because they are so smooth and delicious especially for dark chocolate. They are a little pricey in comparison to other brands but it is so worth it for the taste!!
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
I don't really love this chocolate, mainly because it didn't have a lot of almonds. It doesn't compare to other alternatives, but it has decent flavor. I probably will not buy this again, but i don't think it's the worse option out there. Again, it's not repurchase worthy.
Debra V.
Debra V.
Allentown, PA
These are delicious. I have a big sweet tooth and these hit the spot. I eat a tiny bit of chocolate daily and these are the perfect treat! The almonds are chopped up and evenly dispersed in the chocolate. This is good dark chocolate. Highly recommend to others!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This chocolate is my absolute favorite hands down. It melts in your mouth perfectly and the dark chocolate is perfect. Not too much, no too little. It can be a little pricey if not purchased on sale. I would recommend to anyone who loves dark chocolate!
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Elisabeth T.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
blue n.
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?