BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Brandi H.
Starkville , MS
Dove chocolate has to be on of the smoothest chocolates I’ve ever had. The tendency in other brands of similar prices is to be too sweet. They are a little more expensive compared to the cheaper brands, but the quality makes up for the price difference.
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the most scrumptious amazing pieces of chocolate I have ever eaten, and I really don’t like chocolates. I bought the package at Kroger near us, they are resonantly priced. The only problem with these is that I can’t just eat one!
Alison J.
San Marcos
These are a great late night snack when you get a chocolate craving. I don’t feel guilty when I go to grab the dark chocolate. They melt in your mouth every time. I have repurchase these over and over again
Leslie R.
trinity
Amazingly deliciously, I really love dove chocolate my go to chocolate brand the flavor is so rich and smooth! I can’t say I tasted another chocolate brand that I have complete loved! I really recommend dove chocolate it’s a must!
Ashley H.
San Diego
These little dove chocolates are a go to for me. They’re individually wrapped so it’s way easier to have portion control. The dark chocolate is not too bitter and still very smooth and is the perfect thing to fill a sweet craving
Maria F.
La Puente, CA
I love this dark chocolate it’s so good. I been eating it since I was younger. if you haven’t try this it is a must. It’s really good has taste of rich dark chocolate. Yes I would buy it again and again.
Hayley L.
stuart
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the chocolate is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out!
Brienne F.
The only thing better than dark chocolate is dark chocolate with almonds in it! These are so worth buying. I alternate with these and the regular dark chocolate ones.
Vlora P.
It is a nice snack to go. Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and the combo with almonds make these bites a healthy snack to have with you. Definitely buying again and would recommend it to others.
Emily S.
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious that I could probably eat and entire bag in one sitting. It is on the expensive side for bagged chocolate so I typically purchase this when it is on sale at CVS. Definitely worth the splurge though.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?