BY DOVE CHOCOLATE #93 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the most scrumptious amazing pieces of chocolate I have ever eaten, and I really don’t like chocolates. I bought the package at Kroger near us, they are resonantly priced. The only problem with these is that I can’t just eat one!
Alison J.
San Marcos
These are a great late night snack when you get a chocolate craving. I don’t feel guilty when I go to grab the dark chocolate. They melt in your mouth every time. I have repurchase these over and over again
Maria F.
La puente , CA
I love this dark chocolate it’s so good. I been eating it since I was younger. if you haven’t try this it is a must. It’s really good has taste of rich dark chocolate. Yes I would buy it again and again.
Kristen S.
Valrico
Dark chocolate is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. These are certainly no exception. Each square is enough to satisfy a sweet tooth and the almond pieces add a pleasant amount of crunch.
Hayley L.
stuart
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the chocolate is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out!
Kiera R.
Cedar City, UT
Chocolate and almonds...is there anything better? Yes, Doves chocolate covering the almonds! So creamy and rich with the crunch of the almond...nevers disappoints!
Emily S.
This chocolate is so smooth and delicious that I could probably eat and entire bag in one sitting. It is on the expensive side for bagged chocolate so I typically purchase this when it is on sale at CVS. Definitely worth the splurge though.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
karla a.
I love chocolate especially the ones with almonds and this chocolate is very smooth melts in your mouth the texture to it is every nice and the almond gives it that small crunch to it I would definitely be getting this chocolate again
Equilla D.
Duncanville
I absolutely love Dove dark chocolate not only is it full of antioxidants which is healthy for you but it is great tasting. I could eat it everyday I purchase it at Walmart and I will most definitely purchase it all the time I will most definitely tell others to purchase this product
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are these bitter like some dark chocolates are?
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
Are these any good? what do they taste like?
blue n.
There is a dove chocolate brand?? i am sorry for being naive but how does it taste cuz the cover resembles that of galaxy.?
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?
Génesis Q.
How about this chocolate?