BY DOVE

With Patented Micro Moisture Serum Repairs Fine, Limp Hair to Restore Body Weightless Formula Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair Volume Boost Dove recognizes that the main reason for your hair problems is damage.  That s why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do.  Did you know?  Styling your hair to get more volume can cause damage. Advanced damage care and repair system:   Formulated with patented Micro Moisture Serum protects hair from daily aggressions and styling that may cause damage, leaving hair volumized and easier to style.  Leaves hair looking healthy, volumized and full of body without weighing it down. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com ; see more...

• Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
  • How good is this product is need something to help my hair to loo...1 Answers
  • My hair is damaged because of it being color trea... Be the first to answer!
Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo
  • "Most volume hair products at retail stores do NOT work but this one has helped better then any other I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great and leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh" in 1 review
  • "And it always leaves my hair clean and not oily." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and after a day it's usually pretty limp." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo does make my hair look oily by mid afternoon." in 1 review
trisha V.
Andover
I liked this shampoo. It left my hair silky and smelt good. I didn't notice much more
volume in my hair though. It lathered good and I could actually come my hair out after using this shampoo. That doesn't always happen. I think I would try this shampoo again because I like to change up what I use once in a while.
Vanessa N.
One of my favorite brands for hair care/body care. This shampoo really works well for dry damaged hair from constant heat styling. The smell is beyond pleasant, and I love the volume feature, mainly use this when I plan on flat ironing so the top of my head has volume and doesn't fall flat.
Ashley B.
Omg I used this for years and now they don't sell it anywhere around me. It's the only shampoo to not dry out or damage my hair. My hair reacts the best to this stuff
Erica L.
Dove has always been a wonderful brand to use on my hair and has definitely saved it from dryness. This helps with dry scalps and or oily scalps. For myself, having a dry scalp, this restored my hair to its natural self as well as moisturizing my roots and scalp.
Chelcy W.
Brazil
This is now one of my go to shampoos. It makes my hair soft, easy to brush, and helps a ton with dandruff. The brand itself has great shampoos and quality. I curren
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This is probably the best smelling shampoo I have ever used. I have very thin hair and I can tell a fairly good difference when I use it, but I would continue buying it solely because of its amazing smell!
Laurne A.
Cameron, WV
This is my go to shampoo . I have repurchased this products more times than I can keep track of it really works wonders on my hair . I bleach my hair and it keeps it feeling and looking great. I totally recommend this to anyone and I have normal to oily hair and this never makes my hair feel oily or weighed down . It's truly a good product.
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
I really like this shampoo it gives my hair a lot of boost and keeps it really beautifully strong and to keep its color. The sent of the shampoo stays on my hair for a long time. It also keeps my scalp hydrated and doesn't cause dandruff. I would keep buying this product even if I wasn't already stocked up
Kait B.
Newark
I like all of doves products. I think they are all fantastic and all do what they claim to do on their labels. I will definitely continue purchase dove projects as I am a loyal customer to this brand!! I encourage everyone out there to try and use dove products, you will not be disappointed!
Florence A.
Dove is a brand that i use very regularly, so when I found this shampoo I had to try it. This shampoo adds volume and works better than most other shampoos. The volume lasts about 6 days and smells amazing. I am very satisfied about the results and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Kayla M.
Red Deer
i dye my hair quite frequently so it is a bit damaged but mainly its just flat thin and fine hair so was wondering if this would be a good one to try? let me know what you thought of it
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Lori S.
How good is this product is need something to help my hair to look healthy again
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
My hair is slightly damaged due to coloring. It's fairly wavy and has volume when I wear it natural. I'm looking for something that will add volume when I straighten it. Would this be helpful in that?
Amanda F.
My hair is damaged because of it being color treated ... Will this weigh down my hair or give it an oily look?