BY DOVE

• Hair Looks Fuller, Thicker And Beautifully Bouncy

• Contains Pro-moisture Complex To Condition And Volumise

• Restores Strength To Fine Hair

• Hair Looks Healthier After Every Wash

Some Of Us Need A Little Bit Of Extra Help To Get The Healthy Bounce, Fullness And Volume We Want. Flat And Fine Hair Needs Special Care And Lightweight Conditioning To Bring Back Its Bounce And Fullness. That’s Where Dove Volume Boost Shampoo Comes In. This Nourishing Shampoo Restores Weak, Fine Hair And Builds Volume For Thicker, Fuller Looking Hair.
Made With Dove Pro-moisture Complex, This Gentle Shampoo Works Hard Every Time You Use It To Give Flat And Limp Hair A Boost Of Volume From The Roots. With Dove Volume Boost Shampoo, Hair Is Restored To Strong, Healthy Looking And Beautifully Bouncy.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Ppg-9, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ci 19140, Ci 17200.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
  • How good is this product is need something to help my hair to loo...1 Answers
  • My hair is damaged because of it being color trea... Be the first to answer!
Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo
  • "Most volume hair products at retail stores do NOT work but this one has helped better then any other I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "Use this with the conditioner and blow dry your hair with a round brush and you'll definitely get all the volume you're looking for. " in 1 review
  • "And it always leaves my hair clean and not oily." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and after a day it's usually pretty limp." in 1 review
  • "It works great and leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh" in 1 review
trisha V.
I liked this shampoo. It left my hair silky and smelt good. I didn't notice much more
volume in my hair though. It lathered good and I could actually come my hair out after using this shampoo. That doesn't always happen. I think I would try this shampoo again because I like to change up what I use once in a while.
Ashley B.
Omg I used this for years and now they don't sell it anywhere around me. It's the only shampoo to not dry out or damage my hair. My hair reacts the best to this stuff
Vanessa N.
One of my favorite brands for hair care/body care. This shampoo really works well for dry damaged hair from constant heat styling. The smell is beyond pleasant, and I love the volume feature, mainly use this when I plan on flat ironing so the top of my head has volume and doesn't fall flat.
Erica L.
Dove has always been a wonderful brand to use on my hair and has definitely saved it from dryness. This helps with dry scalps and or oily scalps. For myself, having a dry scalp, this restored my hair to its natural self as well as moisturizing my roots and scalp.
Chelcy W.
Brazil
This is now one of my go to shampoos. It makes my hair soft, easy to brush, and helps a ton with dandruff. The brand itself has great shampoos and quality. I curren
Laurne A.
Cameron, WV
This is my go to shampoo . I have repurchased this products more times than I can keep track of it really works wonders on my hair . I bleach my hair and it keeps it feeling and looking great. I totally recommend this to anyone and I have normal to oily hair and this never makes my hair feel oily or weighed down . It's truly a good product.
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
I really like this shampoo it gives my hair a lot of boost and keeps it really beautifully strong and to keep its color. The sent of the shampoo stays on my hair for a long time. It also keeps my scalp hydrated and doesn't cause dandruff. I would keep buying this product even if I wasn't already stocked up
Kait B.
Newark
I like all of doves products. I think they are all fantastic and all do what they claim to do on their labels. I will definitely continue purchase dove projects as I am a loyal customer to this brand!! I encourage everyone out there to try and use dove products, you will not be disappointed!
Florence A.
Dove is a brand that i use very regularly, so when I found this shampoo I had to try it. This shampoo adds volume and works better than most other shampoos. The volume lasts about 6 days and smells amazing. I am very satisfied about the results and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Kerri B.
Taunton, MA
In my opinion, this shampoo left my hair feeling a tad drier than normal. I need extra moisture and It felt stringy. I tried it thinking maybe it could help me with the damage in my hair. It would help with people with less damage. All in all, I would not buy again for my hair.
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
i dye my hair quite frequently so it is a bit damaged but mainly its just flat thin and fine hair so was wondering if this would be a good one to try? let me know what you thought of it
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Lori S.
How good is this product is need something to help my hair to look healthy again
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
My hair is slightly damaged due to coloring. It's fairly wavy and has volume when I wear it natural. I'm looking for something that will add volume when I straighten it. Would this be helpful in that?
Amanda F.
My hair is damaged because of it being color treated ... Will this weigh down my hair or give it an oily look?