BY DOVE

With Patented Micro Moisture Serum Repairs Fine, Limp Hair to Restore Body Weightless Formula Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair Volume Boost Dove recognizes that the main reason for your hair problems is damage.  That s why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do.  Did you know?  Styling your hair to get more volume can cause damage. Advanced damage care and repair system:   Formulated with patented Micro Moisture Serum protects hair from daily aggressions and styling that may cause damage, leaving hair volumized and easier to style.  Leaves hair looking healthy, volumized and full of body without weighing it down. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com ; see more...

• Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
  • How good is this product is need something to help my hair to loo...1 Answers
  • My hair is damaged because of it being color trea... Be the first to answer!
Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo
  • "Most volume hair products at retail stores do NOT work but this one has helped better then any other I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great and leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh" in 1 review
  • "And it always leaves my hair clean and not oily." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and after a day it's usually pretty limp." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo does make my hair look oily by mid afternoon." in 1 review
Ashirleygirl A.
I love the way this shampoo smells . Honesty I only shampoo every two weeks I co-wash almost everyday with five conditioner . The shampo does not over dry my hair . I've tried other brands but always come back to this one cause it works ... Does nut strip hair and gets it clean abd smells hella good
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin and fine hair so I was hoping that this would help give my hair some volume. I never really noticed a difference in that aspect. Otherwise it is a fine shampoo when it comes to cleaning and how it smells, I'm just not so sure it really does anything for damage or volume.
Julissa P.
Arlington, TX
After a year of constaly adding some
Kind of heat to my hair and seeing the damage I decided to purchase Dove Damage Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo at my local Target and it's been great with adding the life my hair had lost. I am very satisfied and impressed with the results!
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
If your looking for some volume this is definitely your go to product. Not only is it cost effective but it works so amazing especially if you use the volume conditioner as well. I love using the shampoo and conditioner on the days I want to add lots of volume to my hair.
Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
I like to use a volumizing shampoo because I have thin, fine hair. I bought this in a pump bottle and I like how easy it is to use. It works well and helps increase the appearance of volume in my hair. The price was exceptionally reasonable and I would buy this again!
Maria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about dove products! From how amazing they smell, how it leaves your hair so so soft and the pricey is very affordable!..... I have thin brown hair and this products gives a lot of volume to my lifeless hair. I buy this product every month!
Karen B.
Charlotte, NC
I've just begun using it. It doesn't leave a residue in my hair when I rinse it. It adds volume to my otherwise-thin hair. It smells nice, and the scent lasts throughout the day. I use it daily, and I like it. I will keep buying it. It's a good price point.
Siddhi P.
Great results. The voluminizing shampoo works fantastically. It smells amazing and is very afordable. Got it at Walmart for a great price and have been using it for seven months. I love it. My hair feels so great and people are always jealous of my hair.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove is the one that I will always drop for my grandma always purchased dove the smell of it and the way it makes your hair feel soft and smell so good the Bootle is handy but it could with a pump I would buy this one again overall
Maka M.
Dove smells great! It doesn't seem to last more than two days for silkiness though! The day after shampooing feels very soft and touchable though! It's affordable if you buy in bulk from Costco! I may test something new next time.
Kayla M.
Red Deer
i dye my hair quite frequently so it is a bit damaged but mainly its just flat thin and fine hair so was wondering if this would be a good one to try? let me know what you thought of it
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
My hair is slightly damaged due to coloring. It's fairly wavy and has volume when I wear it natural. I'm looking for something that will add volume when I straighten it. Would this be helpful in that?
Lori S.
How good is this product is need something to help my hair to look healthy again
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Amanda F.
My hair is damaged because of it being color treated ... Will this weigh down my hair or give it an oily look?