BY DOVE

• Hair Looks Fuller, Thicker And Beautifully Bouncy

• Contains Pro-moisture Complex To Condition And Volumise

• Restores Strength To Fine Hair

• Hair Looks Healthier After Every Wash

Some Of Us Need A Little Bit Of Extra Help To Get The Healthy Bounce, Fullness And Volume We Want. Flat And Fine Hair Needs Special Care And Lightweight Conditioning To Bring Back Its Bounce And Fullness. That’s Where Dove Volume Boost Shampoo Comes In. This Nourishing Shampoo Restores Weak, Fine Hair And Builds Volume For Thicker, Fuller Looking Hair.
Made With Dove Pro-moisture Complex, This Gentle Shampoo Works Hard Every Time You Use It To Give Flat And Limp Hair A Boost Of Volume From The Roots. With Dove Volume Boost Shampoo, Hair Is Restored To Strong, Healthy Looking And Beautifully Bouncy.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Ppg-9, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ci 19140, Ci 17200.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
  • How good is this product is need something to help my hair to loo...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a a shampoo that can help me wit... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "Most volume hair products at retail stores do NOT work but this one has helped better then any other I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "Use this with the conditioner and blow dry your hair with a round brush and you'll definitely get all the volume you're looking for. " in 1 review
  • "And it always leaves my hair clean and not oily." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and after a day it's usually pretty limp." in 1 review
  • "It works great and leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh" in 1 review
trisha V.
I liked this shampoo. It left my hair silky and smelt good. I didn't notice much more
volume in my hair though. It lathered good and I could actually come my hair out after using this shampoo. That doesn't always happen. I think I would try this shampoo again because I like to change up what I use once in a while.
Ashley B.
Omg I used this for years and now they don't sell it anywhere around me. It's the only shampoo to not dry out or damage my hair. My hair reacts the best to this stuff
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE this shampoo! It's a tad bit expensive for drugstore shampoo BUT it works amazing! It makes my hair baby soft. It smells great. It left my hair somewhat greasy throughout the day but it wasn't too bad.
Vanessa N.
One of my favorite brands for hair care/body care. This shampoo really works well for dry damaged hair from constant heat styling. The smell is beyond pleasant, and I love the volume feature, mainly use this when I plan on flat ironing so the top of my head has volume and doesn't fall flat.
Erica L.
Dove has always been a wonderful brand to use on my hair and has definitely saved it from dryness. This helps with dry scalps and or oily scalps. For myself, having a dry scalp, this restored my hair to its natural self as well as moisturizing my roots and scalp.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
My grandma keeps this stocked in her guest bathroom shower, so I don't use it regularly, but it's nice to switch up my hair routine every once in a while. I like how thick the lather is, and it makes my scalp and hair feel so clean and refreshed.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Dove makes me shampoo. This shampoo is supposed to add volume to your hair. You can dove shampoo at the drug store. It's a decent price since it's a drug store product. I would buy this product again.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
Love love love dove!! Something about dove seems so pure to me, all of their damaging and hydrating products really work for me though. I try to put the life back into my hair and this is one of my affordable go to's for that!
Candis E.
Salisbury, MD
I appreciate that dove works like a professional product but it’s much more affordable. My hair always feels great after each use. The scents are always appealing. I would use this product and others again!
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Love this brand have tried many different ones and have been let down but this one does the truck and my have just smells so beautiful afterwards to so that is a big bonus lol
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
i dye my hair quite frequently so it is a bit damaged but mainly its just flat thin and fine hair so was wondering if this would be a good one to try? let me know what you thought of it
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Lori S.
How good is this product is need something to help my hair to look healthy again
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
My hair is slightly damaged due to coloring. It's fairly wavy and has volume when I wear it natural. I'm looking for something that will add volume when I straighten it. Would this be helpful in that?
Amanda F.
My hair is damaged because of it being color treated ... Will this weigh down my hair or give it an oily look?