BY DOVE

Dove® Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo.
Up to 2x shinier hair*.
With patented micro moisture serum and fiber actives.
Nourishes dull hair to restore radiance.
Weightless formula.
Advanced care & repair for beautiful hair.
12 fl oz (355 ml). see more...

Liane N.
Largo, FL
My hair dresser highly recommended this product to me, I tried it and fell in love! It really helped my dry and damaged hair get back to some what normal. I dye my hair often so it’s hard to make it not feel like hay
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I like the scent but the shampoo didnt do nothing for my hair maybe a little shiny but the dry frizzyness was still there after using for a few weeks didnt see any improvements wont buy aging.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
It smells great and leave hair feeling smooth and shiny! I rinse it into my hair and leave it for 5 minutes while I cleanse myself and then I go back to rinsing it out and go for the conditioner that goes and it leaves your hair smelling great, I've been using it for about 4 months now.
Cyndi F.
Before beginning to use this product I had a lot of split ends, after only a few washes I saw improvements in the texture of my hair. It looked and felt healthier, but it only did so much. It won't leave you with a head of completely repaired hair but it is definitely a great start!
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
One of my favorite products, makes me hair so soft and shiny. It smells amazing and there was a noticeably difference within one week. This product made my hair strong and clean without leaving a soap residue behind. I also color treat my hair and felt as if that "shine" I get right after coloring was put back into my hair. It is also very affordable!
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Dove is committed to building positive self-esteem and inspiring all women and girls to reach their full potential. Every Dove product sold helps Dove and their charitable partners provide inspiring self-esteem programming for girls.
Melanie N.
Madison Heights, MI
Hair comes out feelings shiny and soft. Keeps my hair cleans up to 4 days with no wash! Though after a while is starts to wear off and you are left investing in another shampoo. But for some people they use it all their lives.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I no longer use shampoo but when I did this was my baby. The scent alone was a lock in but it always left my hair as soft as high end treatments at a fraction of the cost. A must try if you're hair is on the mend.
Stephanie G.
Mesa, AZ
I just tried this type of dove shampoo and I like it. I have dry damaged hair and I thought this could help me hair. It did a good job after a couple uses. It left my hair shiny and smooth. I love dove products. They get the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Chelsea B.
Very nice, it's keeps my hair squeaky clean and it doesn't tangle my hair at all. The smell is amazing I can't quite explain it but it smells good. My hair feels so soft and moisturized after using this.