BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Revival Shampoo offers advanced damage care and repair for your hair. This shampoo has a micro-moisture serum to smooth and protect your hair with a formula infused with reinvigorating scents of pomegranate and lemon verbena. Your hair will feel not only healthy but also fresh and light. see more...

Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is one of my favorite shampoos from the Drug store. I received it as a gift from a friend and I love love love the smell! It smells exactly like fresh pomegranate and cleans my hair very nicely. It suds great and washes out nicely leaving my hair smell amazing! It also isn’t overly drying for my hair and gives it silkiness which is great!
Christy S.
This is the shampoo I'm currently using right now and I really can't say enough good things about it. A lot of other shampoos make my hair feel really oily as I have lived in Florida for the last four years. Dove is the only one that works for my hair and makes it clean and fresh without getting oily fast.
Annabel S.
Bellflower, CA
Smells really good! But the only thing is I feel like after a couple washes my hair gets used to it or something because it stopped making my hair feel healthy and started to kinda dry it out. I wish it could hydrate and repair my hair better because it smells really good haha
Cami P.
This is the shampoo that I always find myself going back to because it smells so darned good! This is a product that will guarantee make you feel fresh after using it. I only wish that it made my hair feel like it was repairing damage. I struggle with dry, split ends, and it certainly hasn't helped with it. In any case, it smells really good and will keep you sniffing your hair throughout the day.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
This shampoo is the best. It smells really good. I had greasy hair before using this and once I changed too five I don't have greasy hair anymore. And it's affordable for how much shampoo you get. And I would definitely recommend
Erin B.
Batavia
This is my favorite dove scent, I love dove products and will repurchase them the rest of my life. They are my household favorites along with my husband and kids. I love this shampoo along with the conditioner.
Amanda H.
Meadville
I like dove body wash but not so much their hair care products. They have so many different shampoos for different things but seems like when u use them they all seem the same to me
Kristina V.
San Benito, TX
Currently using this shampoo/conditioner for almost a week now. My hair is softer and looks healthy than it was before but I'm not to sure if it's for everyone.
Nancy S.
Been using this product for 3 years, my hair is soft silky and shiny, never frizzy or dry. Although humidity does affect my hair though. Love Dove
Paola R.
Bloomington , IL
Excellent shampoo! Leaves my hair shiny and smelling delicious! Pros shinning clean hair and no cons love this product