BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Kiersten N.
Tresckow, PA
I love it!! Makes my hair very soft. Before using Dove, my hair was rough and frizzy. After using Dove, it is now soft and styles well. I've been using Dove conditioner for two years and I can't imagine using any other hair product.
Johanny B.
I love this conditioner , I am of mixed hair so just apply it on the tips . I must emphasize that helped a lot to get my hair when I had been badly damaged by bleaching .
Ash S.
I usually only use dove soaps and body washes but I have never tried a product for hair and I am so happy that I tried this conditioner cause I definitely see a difference in my hair and my ends feel so much healthier and soft
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This conditioner is a miracle worker. When my hair is just blah for a few days I start using just a drop of this and comb my hair after the shower and it is silky smooth. It doesn't make my air oily like some conditioners.
carrie m.
Huntersville, NC
Ok so I love anything with nourishing oils in it. My hair is very dry and naturally curly so I need all of the extra moisture and healing oils that I can get. I really liked this product. I would definitely buy it again .
Ally B.
Bedford, TX
Dove makes great products. I love how my hair feels so somethin . The packaging is so simple but also clear. I buy dove at Walmart. They have great products so easy to find and understand. I will always be a fan of dove.
Katie P.
Porter Corners, NY
Dove has always been a dependable company with quality products and this doesn't differ from that al all. Nice smell and works good to condition in the shower daily.
Daniella C.
This conditioner has a very pleasant scent and it's super easy to work with!! Unfortunately though I don't find it moisturizing enough that is the only negative !!!
Alexa J.
Greenville, SC
I'm a huge fan of the dove shampoo and conditioner line. I use this when my alpha it is feeling dry and dull and I need a listen boost to bring it back to life. Highly recommend this with the matching shampoo.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
With a name like "Therapy Nourishing Oil Care", I thought this would be way more hydrating and make my hair feel way softer than it actually did. it's just an average conditioner.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.