BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Hallie S.
#Smells great! I have very difficult hair texture and unfortunately this conditioner made my hair too soft therefore it was difficult to style whether I was straightening, crimping, or wanding my hair.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
PROS
1. instantly hydrates my long, curly, frizzy, dry, flaky hair.
2. a lot of product for the price.
3. smells good.
4. no plateau (doesn't stop working after some time)

CONS
1. have to use often
Savannah B.
This conditioner helped me out so much over the dry winter months! My hair got so dry, and static was a nightmare. It helped smooth and hydrate my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy!
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
I love this condition, its feel good in my hair, is a good product to detangle. I have a very curly hair and is easy to detangle my hair with this product. Indefinitelly recommend this conditioner
Josie P.
Whittier
I have loooong dark brown/black hair that I've bleached almost 3rimes the same day to get a bright color and now the bleach is coming out and looking ugly and dry but now Dove is helping my hair look healthier. I Love the smell and love how soft my hair feels after.
Megan R.
I bought this, thinking it would be better than what I currently use. I was wrong. my hair grabbed this conditioner and my hair was left a greasy mess. I've never had that issue with what I currently use. I now use it to shave my legs. that's all its good for in my opinion.
Jessie L.
Palatine, IL
I typically really like Dove products, and although this one did male my hair feel moisturized, it seemed to weigh down my hair a lot. I can usually wash my hair every other day, but with this conditioner my hair looked oily and in need of a wash by the next day.
Tess W.
This product gets the job done, but isn't much to write home about. As a conditioner, it's fine. Not too good, not bad either. Just kind of meh. It makes a really good shaving cream though!
Alyssa P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
For someone that styles their hair almost every day, I truly love this conditioner. It makes my hair luscious and soft! You definitely have to give the product a try! It also enhances my naturally curly hair so that my curls are somehow softer and more defined!
T B.
Savannah, GA
Makes my hair feel 10 times more softer. I like how it doesn't take much conditioner because a little goes a long way. I bought this product at Walmart. And I love how it makes my hair look shinier also. And I can't forget the price. It's pricey but it's good.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.