BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Taylor M.
Portsmouth, VA
This product made my hair so shiny and healthy! I swear by this conditioner. It is my absolute favorite. It never weighs my hair down and it smells fantastic. I've recommended this product to several people as I will continue to do so. Dove products are fantastic.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I love many of Dove's conditioners and this is no exception. This conditioner is thick and substantial but not to the point where it weighs down your hair. It feels like a deep conditioner and made my hair extremely soft.
Lisa H.
I like this Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil care Conditioner because I wear my hair up a lot and it gets damaged very easily. When I use this product my hair is nice and soft and you can hardly see the damage.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este acondicionador! Deja mi pelo muy suave y muy humectado y lo bueno es que no tienes que usar mucho producto y por lo mismo rinde ma, es mi favorito a la hora de acondicionar mi cabello, lo recomiendo.
Harmony M.
los angeles, CA
Due to the fact i straighten my curly hair a lot I have a lot of damage at the ends and I started using this product and it started to slowly repair my hair mak eeven more stronger now I can straghten as I please
Margo K.
Richmond, VA
I use this conditioner everyday and even though my hair is color treated and has highlights, it still works so well. My hair is still so shiny and soft and I never have to brush my hair after washing it because it stays so smooth. I have super curly hair too and I recommend this conditioner!
Martha H.
I would not buy this stuff again. It left my head feeling very heavy and dry. It almost felt like it didn't rinse out all the way. I have very think and curly hair. I usually only condition so I like to try as many as I can. I love other Dove products but this one is not a favorite.
Gracie G.
I LOVE Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner!! Dove is by far my favorite product line. My children have very sensitive skin and the Dove line is all we use! This shampoo makes your hair so soft and beautiful looking! I highly recommend you give this a try! It smells great too!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Dove is the only shampoo i use the most. i always want to try other ones and always end up coming going back to it. it smells really good and makes my hair feel soft. i used to dye my hair and it just feels like i didn't dye it. when i get my hair cut people say its the healthiest hair
Nicole N.
I totally enjoy this product...i was introduced to it by a friend she gave ne a sample..after trying it i went out and bought two bottles....this product smells amazing and the concistency is jus right. After using my hair is soft at the touch smells amazing and totally moisterized
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.