About This Product

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
I've been using this product for about a week along with the matching shampoo. It does do what it's supposed to do, my hair feels very silky and hydrated. However I don't care for the scent, it smells exactly like Dry Bar Detox Dry Shampoo which reminds me of old ladies to be honest lol. I'm not one to waste so I will finish the bottles as they have done wonders with my long tresses.
Samantha G.
Old Bridge, NJ
My hair gets very greasy at the end of the day, I can't even sleep on my hair overnight without waking up and my hair being greasy but this shampoo helps tremendously! My hair stays perfect the entire day and I can sleep overnight without having to shower in the morning.
Adriana C.
Since I color my hair (a lot) I decided to give thos conditioner a try. The first time I used it I fell in love with it. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. Since my hair is pretty damaged, this conditioner helped a lot I absoultely recommend it
Lauren N.
I love this conditioner! Been using it for probably for a year now and I wouldn't use anything else. This along with the matching shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny! The packaging is also nice with the gold details. I am definitely satisfied with this conditioner!
Anai G.
Arvin, CA
I really like the dove damage theraphy nourish oil care conditioner because i have a really thick and dry hair but when i tried this conditioner i was impresed with it! Now my hair is looking better and i would recommend this conditioner to other people because it really help. My hair is now more healthy and i love it. You girls out there should try this.
Maya S.
Baltimore, MD
I love conditioner it leave my hair with a health shine without weighting it down. My hair is more manageable and it smells amazing. You can find it at any retailer (Walmart). Nice packaging. It is also inexpensive. Very satisfied. Have recommended it.
Kelsey W.
Brandon, VT
I've used this product for the past couple weeks and I really like it. I think it's effective........... I like the scent, it's not too strong but light. I use this product every other day......... I would definitely recommend this product to others
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
This by far is my favorite conditioner! I've been using this product for months now. It really keeps my hair healthy. I recommend this product to people with dry hair. This product is effective. I'm really satisfied with this conditioner.
Taylor M.
Portsmouth, VA
This product made my hair so shiny and healthy! I swear by this conditioner. It is my absolute favorite. It never weighs my hair down and it smells fantastic. I've recommended this product to several people as I will continue to do so. Dove products are fantastic.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I love many of Dove's conditioners and this is no exception. This conditioner is thick and substantial but not to the point where it weighs down your hair. It feels like a deep conditioner and made my hair extremely soft.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.