BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Katelyn C.
W Portsmouth, OH
I love dove. this isnt something i buy all the time but i do like this product. I haven't used it since i dyed my hair so i'm not sure how it does for colored hair but i mm satisfied with this conditioner
Hollie  N.
Willowick, OH
I have white bleach blonde hair and often find that the color leaves my ends dry craving for moisture! I stumbled upon Dove products and have since feel in love. The scent is my number 1 favorite thing! Every one of their products are equipped with a very pleasent smell. I have found that using the nourishing oil conditioner is helpful during the winter months to keep my hair silky smooth. This product can get heavy in the hair if used every day, but I find that if I switch it out with my other favorite conditioner my fine hair loves the moisture this provides! Great product!
Tanya J.
Graettinger, IA
While I really liked the product and at first it made my hair feel so much better. It now leaves it feeling greasy and gross within a few hours of using it. I haven't tried other products. My hair is dyed blonde and while it's fine its also fairly thick!!
I must say I was slightly disappointed with the outcome of the product.
Rebecca W.
I have naturally curly hair VERY curly hair and thus it is very dry and if it is dry it is prone to frizzing.

Although it is not a leave in conditioner, I do not rinse it off and allow it to sink into the hair and the nezt day my hair is soft and silky with perfect ringlets.

I recommend it for anyne with dry hair especially people with dyed hair.

After having tried many conditioners this is the best one so far.
Lorrie H.
Rosemead, CA
Dove is my go to hair shampoo and conditioner! This conditioner is better than most of the other hair soaps i use. i ran out recently and got pantene, that really took away my volume :-(. Even though i use lots of conditioner by dove, i get better results and more volume and quality. dove is the best i love their hair repairs.
Loretta J.
Miami , FL
I love using this brand of shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Not only does it nourishes the hair but it also leaves it feeling soft, smelling nice and leaving me with healthy hair. I always get complimented on my hair after I've washed and conditioned my hair. This is my go-to hair care product!
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
This product is like the shampoo, a Awesone discount store find!! My long dry color treated hair needs oil but with this product it is silky smooth after only blow drying! I recently ran out and what a difference it was when I switched to a different product with similar claims! I recommend this!!

Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
This is my "go-to" line for Dove hair care products! I absolutely love the Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner usually after I shampoo. I do not wash and condition my hair everyday; more like every 2 or 3 days and my hair is always moisturized and smelling wonderful when I use Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner. I would recommend for any hair type as the conditioner is light with just enough to it to do the job well!
Savannah O.
Tulsa, Ok
I have fine hair and was afraid it would weigh my hair down, make it look oily. Nuh uh, girl! It smells amazing and has a very rich creamy texture. I was growing my hair out from a short cut and I believe it has helped keep it healthy and prevent breakage. My hair is super soft and shiny!
samantha a.
This wonderful conditioner really changes the texture of damaged hair. it's really amazing how it transforms the feel of brittle hair. since I'd first over-processed my hair. None of them priced high and low gave me results like this.
I was skeptical enough when I bought it. I really didn't think my hair could be restored almost to it natural condition, but this conditioner has made me so happy.

Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.