BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Sydney
Leaves your hair nice and healthy, one of my fav conditioners. Whenever my hair is dry this is my go to product.
Natalia N.
Buena relación precio calidad, se obtienen buenos resultados a penas comienzas a usarlo, realmente recomendable
Aya E.
Beautifully made. Although sometimes would make my hair greedy but over all great ! Love the smell and texture
S`👑 M.
ras al khaimah , ras al khaimah
its an amazing conditioner .smells soo good after use ❤️in love with this product. i recommend it to everyone
Carly L.
This is my favorite conditioner. It actually makes my hair feel a lot softer and smoothr after washing it.
Ivana Z.
Slavonski Brod
Stvarno pomaže. Vrhovi su mi bili užasno suhi i oštećeni. Nakon obog regeneratora promjena je bila vidljiva.
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este producto es super bueno y te hidrata super bien el cabello. Además que huele muy bien.
Taylor S.
Ontario
After I have my child my hair dried right out so I started using this an it added moisture back to my hair
Sherry S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this stuff! I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration.
Camila V.
No me gusto mucho debido a que mi cabello quedaba como pegajoso, pero a un amigo le funciona de maravilla
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.