BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Padmaja P.
As I love all dove products I liked it as well when it comes to conditioning the hair..but I have seen lot of hair fall after start using this
Jan W.
Toronto , On
Wouldn't say I could see much change after using this conditioner. Did feel that my hair was easier to brush after using this product though.
Anca M.
This is the best conditioner from Dove; I use it with the shampoo cause I wanna see results and damn...I just love it; my hair is so smooth.
Noof H.
An okay conditioner but wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry curly hair still used it up n would recommend it for anyone with normal hair
Misty A.
It's a good conditioner it protects your hair and it really helps with oils you have on your scalp if you have oily hair or a oily scalp
Barbara W.
I really like the DOVE products, as I have said on other issues. They are great. Nothing more to say, and who are my daily use products.
Paige S.
Margam, Port Talbot
Really great conditioner! I have thick, damaged hair and this made it feel very nourished and not so dull looking. Highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Love this shampoo/ conditioner combo! I have yet to find another product make my thick curly hair feel so soft and touchable.
Winnie T.
I keep using this for a pretty long time and i really like its fragrance. It does a really great job in smoothing your hair.
ade m.
I have dry hair and I am always looking for a good conditioner. This one is OK but nothing wonderful. Good price, Ok product.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.