BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Melissa H.
Windsor, ON
This product is a life saver for my hair! I colour my hair often, so my hair needs the moisture and this is exactly what this product does by putting moisture back in my hair.
Sel B.
Great conditioner that detangles my straight, dry, tangle-prone hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. Occasionally have to switch off it to get rid.of build up but I always come back to this great stuff.
Selena R.
Toronto, Ontario
Best conditioner ever ! except for one thing .. leaves your ultra greasy .Its greats in the shower , but once you come out in will work just like a regular conditioner , but just with a little extra oil residue which is a huge no-no for me.
I have issues with dandruff, and out of all the brands that I've used I feel as though Dove does an excellent job with relieving it the most . I live in Japan and luckily it's available there (unlike Head & Shoulders) so this product is easy to find and get all over the world as well .
Meaghan D.
Windsor, NS
Smells delicious and doesn't dissapoint. Dove Damage Therapy nourishes your hair and leaves it feeling and smelling great. Easy to pick up at the grocery store or drugstore and easy on your pocket book.
Caroline B.
Mansfield, QC
Love the smell , it does smell amazing , but for my hair type it just didint work out as well as it should, my friend uses it and loves everything about it , mine just leaves my hair still very dry
Shannon
This conditioner is so good for my hair! I have thick hair and because i heat-style it a lot, it gets pretty dry and damaged. This conditioner did it's job and made my hair softer.
Lucie N.
My hair was survised because of this.it was really damaged and i ve tried lot of products but they doesn't help at all. then my friend suggested me this and yes i worked perfectly
Tina H.
Riverhills
I really like this conditioner. I use it every 2 days, along with its matching shampoo, and I find that it does make my hair quite smooth and silky. I recommend this product.
Vella G.
After I using the Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil care Conditioner my hair didn't feel dry and the end of my hair feel smooth and the damage of hair did decrease also
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.