BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Hania M.
Karachi,Pakistan
Dove is my FAVORITE! I Love their shampoos so their conditioner is a Must have! This one works so well, as I have pretty frizzy hair it tames everything and my hair stay gorgeously moisturized and hydrated. It's like a smoothing oil in conditioner form. I definitely recommend this to all the ladies with messy frizzy hair! This is the therapy
Marielisa G.
Doral, FL
Cada vez que uso un producto Dove es como si estuiviese demasiado limpia, recién salida del baño.. En mi país el jabón Dove es muy popular y si hueles así es como si fueses muy higienico jajaja.. Me encanta. El acondicionador le devuelve la suavidad al cabello después de que su shampoo lo deja sin ninuna particula de suciedad.
Jelaika Marie P.
Philippines
This product of Dove that makes my hair feels amazing, shiny. This product is very comfy on my hair. This is very important to me and I use a Dove shampoo etc. I used this many times. I want to buy another one but I don't have enough budget. Hehe
Cara K.
Kingston, NS
I really like this conditioner I'm using it now and I have been for a couple years. I find it has a really nice smell and it leaves my hair so soft. my boyfriend loves the smell lol its not too expensive and you really get your moneys worth. I would recommend this to anyone with dry hair because it really works
Zoë T.
it makes my hair so soft! and it works really well with the shampoo! what i do to keep my hair soft when i use it, is it massage it into my hair(mostly on the ends) then put my hair up in a bun then do my other shower routines and rinse it out until the water form my hair is clear and then it's all good and leaves your hair super soft/smooth!
Love this product. It can easily make your damaged hair back to its original state with just two uses. I loved is product because when I had a hair trouble, it was so dry and itchy. My friend suggested this product to me and it works like magic. Consistency is like a 50/50 of runny gel and hair wax, yellowish in color, fragrant. I recommend this product if you want a fast answer your dry and damaged hair.
ritam c.
Lucknow
The Dove conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have tried and nothing has worked as effectively as it.It manages the frizz, smoothn my hair and help keep them nourished.The shine is visible till 2 days.I keep repurchasing this product all the time and I recommend it..
Judy G.
I love the scent of this conditioner, and it definitely makes my hair soft, but easily within 12hrs of using my hair is limp and greasy. I have thin, dry, straight hair that I struggle to keep flowing and shiny. This product kept it soft, but at the cost of heavy & limp.
Kerry-ann S.
Love this conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling really soft and hydrated and combats frizz. The bottle lasts a while even though I have to use a lot on my hair. The packaging could be better though, because once you're down to the last bit it won't stand on the top of the bottle since it's angled so they're falling everywhere in the shower. Great product though.
Renata H.
Toronto, Ont, Canada
I was able to get at trial size in this conditioner, and love it. The smell is out of this world, and feeling it leaves in my hair is great. The price compared to other conditioners is more but totally worth it, for my colored and damaged hair its great
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.