BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
Is very good for my hair type I love it. Let my hair come up and easy to handle. I always recommend it and I use it very often because it is very good... My hair is very careful... I'll follow it using. I love Dove!!! They have to prove it... It's not expensive.
Chelsea L.
Lanark, South Lanarkshire
Love this range of hair care, dove is amazing! The shampoo is great and this conditioner is brilliant! Put in on my mid-lengths and ends and leave it in for 5-10 mins. My hair is like silk after! No frizz and so smooth! I have really bleached hair, so it's very dry and damaged and this has been brilliant to keep my hair healthy
victoria k.
Thornhill , ON
I have very curly frizzy hair that can be hard to brush out. This conditioner is great with smoothing out my hair. I love brushing my hair out in the shower and this helps a lot.
Maria A.
DORAL, FL
This conditioner smell is delicious! The best thing is that this aroma stays in my hair. It gives my hair that sliding effect I need to soften and untangle them without inconvenience. Shiny, softness, no frizz! What else you want? price? That's no a problem!
Thamires A.
Minden, NV
I used this in conjunction with the shampoo and the two products have made my hair so lovely and soft,better than it has been in ages! My only gripe is with the lid as there isn't enough of a lip to open easily, the knack is to use your thumb!.
Daniela R.
Buenos Aires
Muy bueno, me ayudó a reparar mis puntas abiertas... lo único es que no me gusta mucho el olor de los productos dove, me parece muy fuerte. En general es un buen producto, seria mejor si fuesen cruelty free.
Maya M.
England
After using the matching Dove shampoo, I apply the conditioner half way down my hair and concentrate at the ends. Smells really nice and leaves my hair silky smooth. No need to spend a lot on conditioner.
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
I love all Dove products! It's one of my most trusted brands, very gentle on my skin and my kids. Even with excema and other sensitive areas. I really liked this conditioner it worked great!
Meilang L.
I just love love love this conditioner! It is my absolute favorite. I have fairly thick, coarse, oily-ish, long hair. I love the smell it has and I like that I don't have to leave it in for a long time. After I started using this conditioner I noticed my hair was softer and overall healthier. I usually use about a chestnut sized amount for my whole head. There is just a hint of citrus smell left in my hair once it has dried. I can usually go 3 days without my hair going greasy. For the amount that you get and how long it lasts the price is reasonable ( in Canada it is almost $10).
Misha K.
Jeddah
I had used this conditioner when my hair got damaged by all the heat and styling frequently. It gives your shine boosts it's health and makes them smooth and repairs them.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.