BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Aileen G.
Berkeley, CA
I liked it better before they reformulated it. I’m definitely not satisfied with the new one and I find the packaging to be super annoying because I have to shake the bottle to get the product at he bottom out- versus it being able to stand on its head.
Connie H.
South Amboy, NJ
The absolute best conditioner for very long, fly away hair.  I have very long hair, past my mid back and I need a conditioner that is very hydrating.  This is the best conditioner for very long hair
I love this conditioner, it has changed my hair game. The smell is amazing and lasts for 2 days (from my experience) people always complement me on it. This is best for people with split ends or dry ends. I use this with my Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo tea tree shampoo and it's an amazing combo
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Awesome product. Repairs damaged hair, & gets rid of all the split ends. Leaves my hair very soft & shiny. I highly recommend this product & believe it is very reasonably priced!
kristina d.
Glendale, CA
Love this Dove conditioner. It works wonders on my hair. It smells great and is affordable. I usually see it on sale. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs without making my hair appear oily.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
Love, love, LOVE this conditioner!

I have tried so many drugstore and high-end, salon quality conditioners, but every time I use this Dove one, I kick myself for ever trying anything else.

With just one use, my hair is silky, shiny, and so manageable. I cannot get that with any other conditioner - even the deep comditioners. When used with coconut oil treatment, my hair is the best it can be for a few says until the next shampoo and conditioning.

I love the smell, the feeling of my hair after using it, and especially that I can leave it in as a deep conditioner and end up with hair that feels like I just cane back from a blowout.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love using dove products because they never let me down. It leaves my hair smelling fantastic and it gives me moisture. It doesn't weigh my hair down and the product doesn't build up in my scalp.
Alicia C.
This product didn’t work for me at all! My hair was damaged from all the straightening I would do to it, so I went to this product as a trial to see if it would help but it didn’t at all! It was not pricy
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
I tried this because I had a coupon for it and I really like it! I feel like it has helped my hair not be frizzy and having naturally curly hair that is a big deal! I will buy this again!!!
Alyssa N.
Asbury Park, NJ
I am seriously in love with this conditioner. I have tried countless conditioners, and this one tops my charts. It took me a while of looking at some lists online ranking the best conditioners and trial and error, and it is weird to me that my favorite ended up being such a simple drugstore brand. This really makes my hair super soft, fixes damage and split ends, and my favorite part is the smell. It keeps my hair smelling amazing for at least until a day after, sometimes more! A+++
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.