About This Product

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
Candace W.
Really good conditioner. It smells like candy and it makes my hair so soft
Robin T.
Kingston , NS
I received this product as a free sample.  I waited till I was on vacation before I used it because the size was perfect for my trip.  This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and clean.  It was really easy to brush through when wet without any additional detangling spray or serum - bonus!  Smells great too!
Samantha H.
Super moisturizing! I love conditioners with oils, and this one works great. Leaves hair very moisturized but not heavy at all. The smell is amazing too and a little goes a long way, so it's an amazing value.
Maryam k.
Leicestershire , Loughborough
It is the ultimate damage therapy that is required after serious bleach and styling. My hair has reached its old beauty and I honest love touching my hair now. Nothing better than Dove. It is my go to product
Samoyha T.
Astadlia 2, Billingstad, Asker
I feel like this is a conditioner that makes ur hair feel soft for a while, but not long enough. It's staying power isn't so great to me. Maybe also Caz I have a lot of hair. I'm not sure
Jasmine W.
North Somerset, Weston Super Mare
Cannot recommend dove hair care enough! It’s so lovely and kind to your hair, leaves it so soft and silky! And I’ve had a lot of compliments recently saying how shiny my hair looks (thanks dove!)
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
I love all Dove products! It's one of my most trusted brands, very gentle on my skin and my kids. Even with excema and other sensitive areas. I really liked this conditioner it worked great!
Misha K.
I had used this conditioner when my hair got damaged by all the heat and styling frequently. It gives your shine boosts it's health and makes them smooth and repairs them.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Is very good for my hair type I love it. Let my hair come up and easy to handle. I always recommend it and I use it very often because it is very good... My hair is very careful... I'll follow it using. I love Dove!!! They have to prove it... It's not expensive.
Chelsea L.
Lanark, South Lanarkshire
Love this range of hair care, dove is amazing! The shampoo is great and this conditioner is brilliant! Put in on my mid-lengths and ends and leave it in for 5-10 mins. My hair is like silk after! No frizz and so smooth! I have really bleached hair, so it's very dry and damaged and this has been brilliant to keep my hair healthy
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.