BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Nicole P.
Bakersfield , CA
Great for damage or overworked hair or just to give it back that moisture and it smells great
Makena O.
Jersey City, NJ
Not a huge fan of dove but it has made my hair softer to work with. The scent is only mutual
Tyler S.
I absolutely love the way all Dove products smell while cleaning my hair so effortlessly
Maira L.
I recently started to use this conditioner but so far I loved what it has done to my hair
Andrea P.
Very hydrating but not the best shampoo I've ever had to use. But still amazing quality
Emily H.
Center, TX
Has really repaired my hair, leaves it very silky,soft. Tangle free hair,really love it
Mango M.
Los Angeles
Great for everyday use. Makes hair feel clean and light weight. Also very moisturizing.
Maysa P.
Me gusta de este shampoo que me deja el cabello hidratado pero me limpia, lo recomiendo
Ivonne C.
Long Beach , CA
I love everything about this product. It made my hair so soft and it smelled so good
Aspen C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this for my ends. Great hydration, helps with dry/ brittle ends and fly always.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.