BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Andrea G.
Doral, FL
Este tratamiento para la piel grasa como la mia es genial, mantiene el cabello a raya y muy saludable, es genial.
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
I actually enjoyed using this conditioner. It's great for dry, damaged hair and helps my hair feel nice and soft.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I really like all the dove products that o have tried. They never let me down. This one could be not different.
kimberlyd C.
Nash, TX
Softens conditions and adds shines to dull natural hair that is thirsty for hydration. Can't go wrong with this
Heather A.
Saint Joseph, MI
Left hair solft, detangled, and nourished in one use! I noticed that there are other better products out there.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
It was nice and fresh feeling but the only issue i had was price and it frizzed out my hair abit uggggggh lol
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I like this product. My hair feels strong and healthy. The product is very affordable and has a great smell.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
#3 on my go to depatment store brands! Smooth out my frizz and doesnt let my split ends show much. I like it.
Kelsey H.
Love this stuff. Keeps my long hair looking shiny and frizz free all day . I reccomend it . Go try it !!!!!!
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
I enjoy using dove if I'm out of my really expensive products. It makes hair pretty soft. It does it's job.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.