About This Product

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
Obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner combo. It leaves my hair feeling SO soft and looking healthier than ever.
Kari M.
Chesapeake, VA
The product smells great but I have fine hair so it did seem to weigh my hair down and left it feeling a little oily
leah K.
Dickinson, ND
Did make my hair softer but I found that it caused a lot of split ends for me. I would use this before a hair mask
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair very soft and smelling so good! This is the brand that i use most times!
Brittany C.
I precondition my hair first. I love the extra hydration and it leaves my hair soft and smooth. I highly recommend.
Michelle D.
I buy many products for my hair and this is one of them I actually see results on it when I apply it after 4 days
zara s.
This shampoo is so good in repairing my dull ,thin and damaged hair . It helps to promote my hair growth fast ly
Desiree V.
I do lots of damage to my hair, this really helps in making it feel replenished. I love that it contains oils!!!!
Andrea G.
Doral, FL
Este tratamiento para la piel grasa como la mia es genial, mantiene el cabello a raya y muy saludable, es genial.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
LOVE this shampoo & conditioner set! Makes my hair very soft and manageable. Not to mention it smells awesome! :)
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.