About This Product

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
Paola B.
New Rochelle , NY
its an ok conditioner. it smells amazing but I was not in love with it. I like falling in love with the products I use.
Monica C.
I really liked this shampoo when I used it. It left my hair feeling very soft and helped control those pesky flyaways.
Olga L.
The softer and shinier hair is observed in dry ends noticeable softness is very good from the first use the change note
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
This conditioner leaves my hair very dry and brittle. I would not recommend it to anyone! If I could rate it 0 I would!
Angela N.
Covington, KY
Another great conditioner especially for damaged hair. Works wonders on my biracial daughters hair and smells good too.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
This mark and I am more use for the care of your hair, nourishes hydrates, light, at the same time as the rich scent
Sydney F.
Deer Park, NY
This shampoo is the best omg I love it ... It has so many great vitamins and locks in the moisture!! I recommend it !
Roni T.
Clover, SC
If you have badly damaged hair, this is for you. It repairs your hair, makes it shiny and makes it feel really soft!
Liliya K.
Custer, Wa
I've never used something as moisturizing as this! My hair feels SO SOFT and heathy every time I condition with this.
Katrice A.
College Park, GA
This fines the hair, keeps the hair soft, I also use it to help detangle thick hair like mine. Try it you'll love it.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.