BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Paola B.
New Rochelle , NY
its an ok conditioner. it smells amazing but I was not in love with it. I like falling in love with the products I use.
tara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Love my dove. This is wonderful for hair that has seen its share of trouble. It repairs the hair and gives it new life
Monica C.
I really liked this shampoo when I used it. It left my hair feeling very soft and helped control those pesky flyaways.
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
This conditioner leaves my hair very dry and brittle. I would not recommend it to anyone! If I could rate it 0 I would!
Angela N.
Covington, KY
Another great conditioner especially for damaged hair. Works wonders on my biracial daughters hair and smells good too.
Liliya K.
Custer, Wa
I've never used something as moisturizing as this! My hair feels SO SOFT and heathy every time I condition with this.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
This mark and I am more use for the care of your hair, nourishes hydrates, light, at the same time as the rich scent
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
Obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner combo. It leaves my hair feeling SO soft and looking healthier than ever.
Roni T.
Clover, SC
If you have badly damaged hair, this is for you. It repairs your hair, makes it shiny and makes it feel really soft!
Kari M.
Chesapeake, VA
The product smells great but I have fine hair so it did seem to weigh my hair down and left it feeling a little oily
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.