BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Layla H.
Boise
I love this conditioner. It really helped with the damage and dryness of my hair and did everything it claims to do. It made my hair so soft and rejuvenated. I love it!
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I have used this product before and has had my hair feeling silky smooth with no tangled whatsoever. I totally recommend this to anyone with straight, fine hairs.
Sarah C.
I have fine, but thick hair (fine strands, but lots of them 😄) that gets weighed down easily. This conditioner makes my hair feel silky soft and doesn't weigh it down at all! It smells really good and has enabled me to grow my hair out without a ton of split ends and damage.
Alejandra A.
Redding, CA
This conditioner is amazing. It has a thick, creamy consistency. It smooth and moisturize my hair like magic. Using a small dollop of product is enough. I really like the awesome detangling job I get from it. My only negative with it is that my hair seems to need washed more often than before but still I am amazed with this product. I would definitely recommend this.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
This is very good for dry, coarse, damaged, frizzy hair. I bleach mine every 3 weeks and also flat iron every day. It does get damaged. Scent is nice, and it seems okay for my colored hair. Great price, IMO. I love all Dove products, so I'm satisfied with this.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
I've used this both on natural hair and my extensions. Very moisturizing and affordable. It's great for dry hair. I love using this as a co-wash or when you need to detangle your hair with water. I love dove products because they pack so much moisture.
Angel R.
Blue springs , MO
I had very dry hair and damaged ends in January. I started using this product, along with the shampoo, and it changed my hair dramatically! After 3 months my hair was stronger, thicker, longer and had less split ends! This is a must have.
Kylee O.
Meh. It's okay for a $5 shampoo. Doesn't really moisturize that well for me even though the reviews are great. I have very thick, dry hair, so maybe that's why? Give it a try if you have thinner hair maybe but I'm not impressed
Kinsey W.
I have incredibly thick, dry hair. Its wavy and soaks up any amount of moisture you can give it. My scalp is a bout oily, however the ends are dry. When I say that the nourishing oil care line has changed my life, I really mean it! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I love both the shampoo and conditioner. They not only cleanse well, but leave my hair smoothr and healthier. My hair is easier to straighten and really looks silky. I was nervous about using anything with "oil" in the name, but this line doesn't leave my hair greasy. I've tried other brands that leave behind a film. This leaves no residue behind. I even skip the need for a detangler when I use this conditioner!
Aileen G.
Berkeley, CA
I liked it better before they reformulated it. I’m definitely not satisfied with the new one and I find the packaging to be super annoying because I have to shake the bottle to get the product at he bottom out- versus it being able to stand on its head.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.