BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Lucretia B.
Hillsboro, TN
Works ok, it's not as deep of a conditioner as I like for my curly hair. I feel like I need to condition twice when using.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell and how soft my hair is after I use this conditioner! ! It also is easy to brush or combination after!!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I liked this conditioner a lot! Smells amazing and makes your hair very moisturizer. It’s also pretty affordable as well.
Hannah s.
Didn't leave the skin feeling sticky. Urine cleans my skin very well and didn't dry out my exema love this shop very much
Kayla B.
I live dove body wash because it doesn't leave that waxy feel on your skin and it smells awesome. Leaves skin so smooth.
Nichole W.
Potsdam
It makes my hair very soft and shiny. It smells absolutely wonderful too. And it doesn't make my colored hair become dull
Shelley S.
I feel dove give my hair the moisture it needs especially after coloring and using a straight iron or curling iron daily.
Faith R.
One of my favorite conditioners in the market. Although lately I’m not sure if it’s contributing to my dandruff problems.
Alejandra C.
Anaheim
I love this shampoo.  This is my holy grail it leaves me hair silky smooth not to mention how amazing this shampoo smells
Monica C.
I really liked this shampoo when I used it. It left my hair feeling very soft and helped control those pesky flyaways.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.