BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Aleena A.
My hair was always dry and frizzy so I tried this conditioner and it is amazing!!!! I love how it moisturized my hair and nourished it.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
This is not my favorite conditioner from Dove, although it does smell great. It leaves my hair weighed down and oily after a few hours.
Hannah P.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to conditioner. I have bleached hair and it is one of the only conditioners that keeps my hair soft. The smell is great!
Amanda S.
Love this stuff! Smells like a grandma but it is very affordable and effective. Leaves my thick, course hair feeling smooth and soft
Jordan B.
Omaha, NE
Makes my hair super soft, super easy to brush through after i shower and smells nice. don't need to use a lot either to be effective
amanda c.
Buffalo, NY
I really enjoyed using this product I actually love all of the Dove shampoos and conditioners they make my hair feel so much softer.
C C.
Prattville, AL
Wonderful conditioner, highly recommend trying this product! The entire aly lovesnot, it smells wonderful and make your hair silky!
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
This product was a life saver for my daughter's naturally curly/coarse hair. It gave it tons of moisture and helped with her frizz.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this conditioner it is thick but at the same time gives you a good amount of slip and really helps my hair become healthy
Giannina G.
Jacksonville , FL
I like this conditioner it leaves my ends soft and untangle I usually applied to the middle and ends of my hair while shampooing
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.