BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Faith R.
This is awesome stuff. I like to buy the shampoo and conditioner to match my type of hair. You can't go wrong with any dove products.
Nicole P.
Kent, WA
I do not recommend using this if you have thin hair that gets greasy easily!! But I recommend this product if you have dry thicker hair.
Melba T.
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. MAKES MY HAIR SOFT AND SILKY. I have been using this product for over 5 years. Its my all time fave conditioner.
Allyssa H.
Monroeville, PA
Love love love it! My favorite conditioner! Makes my hair so soft and easy to brush! Definitely a lot better than most brands I've tried!
Ashley B.
Smells great will have this in my bathroom as a back up for my hunny. Wish scent would come in body wash form. I would buy it each time!
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Softens my hair and it's a great product. I always trust Dove for nourishing hair products. I just wish their scents were a tad stronger.
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner!!! It smells amazing and give you the hydration you need without leaving your hair greasy.
Aleena A.
My hair was always dry and frizzy so I tried this conditioner and it is amazing!!!! I love how it moisturized my hair and nourished it.
Rithiele D.
Ellicott City, MD
I love this conditioner! It is very fragrant , leaves the soft and loose hair.
The price its no expensive. But I advise for oily hair.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
This is not my favorite conditioner from Dove, although it does smell great. It leaves my hair weighed down and oily after a few hours.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.