BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Marbella C.
I like it .. I use it because my hair is damaged from dying it different color and my hair has gotten a softer since I've been using this product
Karmyn M.
Russellville, AL
This by far my favorite shampoo. I have thin, stringy hair and its dry on the ends. It doesn't weigh it down though. Makes it very manageable.
Sarah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair takes a lot of damage towards it be used in constantly in the water. This dice oroduct helps rejuvenate my hair leaving me feel better.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Leaves the hair super soft, it is economical to me it helps me with the frizz it does not leave my hair thick if not very soft I always use it
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I only use this product one time a week and every time i use it i cant tell the difference gives it a nice shine and it looks really healthy.
Amber C.
Great product. Feels great in and out of the shower. However I stopped using it after my hair started becoming very greasy in between washes.
Zahraa A.
I love this brand i used both the conditioner and shampoo amd they work so good on my hair type i have frizzy hair and these help me tame it
Michele D.
Fairfield, NJ
I find that this conditional really works will on split ends. Using a bristle brush when blowdrying and always a ceramic coated heating tool.
Olga B.
Lake Jackson, TX
Really happy about this....helps my hair and keep it shine... really love it....smell good...never change it for another one.....my favorite
donna w.
Augusta, GA
I feel like this product repaired damage to my hair and left it feeling soft. It's almost like a miracle worker. Works best with Dove shampoo
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.