BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
Cassidy R.
Marlette, MI
This conditioner has made my hair super soft when it drys. It also smells super awesome and doesn't dry my hair out I would recommend this to anyone !
This is one of my favorites! I've been using it for a little more than a year now. It makes the hair really soft and shiny! really love this product.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
Love this it leaves my hair feeling soft and makes it look and feel like it is healthy helps repair damage done to my hair my heat products I love it
Alyssa-Nina C.
Farmington, MN
Like the bottle says, this is super nourishing.. Although the only way to fix split ends is to cut them off, this does a good job of preventing them.
Alicia S.
Des Moines, IA
Not only does it work miracles its so affordable! I have extremely damaged hair and this make my hair feel, look and be healthy! Totally recommend!
Katherine W.
Love this product. It really keeps my hair feeling soft and manageable. A bit pricey but all together good product. DEFINITELY would recommend it.
Heather F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this product, I use to dye my hair all the time and this stuff saved my hair. :) I would recommend you to buy this is u have damage hair.
Marbella C.
I like it .. I use it because my hair is damaged from dying it different color and my hair has gotten a softer since I've been using this product
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
My hair takes a lot of damage towards it be used in constantly in the water. This dice oroduct helps rejuvenate my hair leaving me feel better.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Leaves the hair super soft, it is economical to me it helps me with the frizz it does not leave my hair thick if not very soft I always use it
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.