BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Alicia N.
Goodlettsville, TN
Dove leaves your hair silky and soft. I love using both shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommend i have thick hair and some shampoos and conditioners don't cut it but dove works wonders.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Amazing received a sample from this and my family loved it they keep buying this for their color treated and damaged hair it leaves it feeling great I recommend
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
I usually don't use dove shampoo but I tried it at my sisters house and it made my hair so soft!! It was light, clean, and smelled amazing! I love this product
Emma G.
central islip , ny
Not the best for me leaves my hair dry and i feel like if you one of those people that wash your hair everyday this will be fine but for my it does not work
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Great conditioner! I love the way this product makes my hair feel not heavy like a lot of other conditioners do. But it makes my hair feel so airy and light!
Amber D.
Sullivan, IL
The smell is amazing, however I didn't really like the shampoo and conditioner, maybe it's just me but it seemed like the next morning my hair seemed oily.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
Dove has been my Favourite for hair and body product. This conditions the hair and it feels soft after every use..But the volume of the hair feels thinner
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good conditioner, I've had some that are slightly better but nothing major. It's left my hair well hydrated even if I skip conditioner one day.
Isabelle E.
This product just leaves your hair so smooth and it helps with your hair when it is damage by the sun. This is a great product just to use all the time.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.