BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
I've tried a lot of hair conditioners for damaged hair and I highly recommend this product. My hair is also very dry and this helps keep it moisturized also. Highly recommend.
Tessie M.
San Luis Obisp0, CA
I love this DOVE conditioner. It rehydrated my hair when it gets dried out. It smells great! I really recommend this product to everyone with dry hair or slightly dry hair!

Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have pretty dry, frizzy hair so this conditioner works wonders for me. It leaves my hair feeling smoothr and softer. I just let this stay in for a few minutes and rinse.
Gaby B.
Seattle, WA
Llevo usando 1 mes este shampo de Dove y he notado un cambio espectacular en mi cabello, cero frizz, suavidad y mi cabello se ve muy brillante!! Hasta ahora me encanta!!
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
I love dove products. I use everything dove in the shower. Ive noticed dove keeps my hair nice, thick, and healthy! It also keeps my hair smelling fresh and feeling soft
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN
This conditioner seems to deliver the right amount of moisture to my naturally curly, thick hair, without weighing it down. The scent is nice as well. Non-greasy.
Jernay W.
I love the product I use the shampoo and conditioner and it's the greatest thing I've ever done for my hair I recommend this to everyone because my hair went from drying damage to the full of life
Kimberly T.
This and the shampoo made my hair feel and look like a grease pit! If that happens to you then I washed my hair with baby shampoo and it was immediately back to normal.
Savanna C.
I use both the shampoo and conditioner and they are amazing. I rotate my shampoo/conditioner every few washes but these end up being used most often. They smell great!
Amanda C.
Bolivar, TN
This is the conditioner am currently using and it's wonderful! It leaves my hair silky and soft, without weighing it down. I will always have a bottle of this in my shower.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.