BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I usually use professional shampoos and conditioners on my hair, but I went to Vegas and picked this up quick(honestly because it smelled delicious) and it worked great even with vegas' hard water! I would recommend this product to someone with thick hair!
Caroline S.
Alexandria, VA
Dove conditioners is always good on my hair, but this one specially has being a perfect choice to help me to have a healthy hair. Could feel the difference since the first time I used!
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Expensive, but any hair product that has oil in it is great for hair. I use it to deep condition my hair because I only do that once a week or every 2 weeks. Very nourishing for the hair.
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
This is a marvelous conditioner! I have extremely dry and frizzy red curly hair and this helps with breakage, frizz, and overall health! I would definently recommend to everyone!
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
I love this stuff! My hair is not significantly damaged but most conditioners tend to either build up or feeling like straw after two uses. This one has left is softer, lighter and smelling good every use!
Amber C.
Walnut Grove, MO
I have dry damaged hair and this helps my damaged ends look smoothr and feel incredibly soft. I was genuinely surprised by how well it worked for being a product you purchase at your regular supermarket.
Brytanie S.
Just about everything I use is dove. Body wash, bar soap, deodorant. Decided to try the shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair feel amazingly soft. Absolutely loved this product.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that I like. The other day I was shopping in my local drug store and found a dove moisturizer,when I started to apply it I instantly fell in love with it. I had finally found a moisturizer I liked!
Courtney L.
My family is a Dove family. I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair. Dove is the best nourishing shampoo you can get without the high cost.
I have dry wavy hair to begin with and I use the straightening iron a lot. This conditioner along with the shampoo have worked best with my hair. The scent is also pleasing.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.