About This Product

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
I purchased this on a whim when my other dove shampoo & conditioner was sold out .. It does it's job & I did use most of the bottle to test it out I found after 4 uses ( I wash twice a week ) my hair to be dry & more tangled than prior to using .
Vianel S.
Macon, GA
I love it. It has a great smell. Keeps my hair soft, smooth, and healthy. The price is great for its quality. Its very effective. People compliment on how soft my hair is and the great smell it has.
Maria C.
Las Vegas, NV
I was a little disappointed after using this product. Made my hair feel heavy. It is not like the other Dove shampoo and conditioner that I used before. I had thought that this would be better.
Lourinda S.
Johnson City, TN
I bought this hoping that it would help keep my hair healthy and shiny. Unfortunately, it has dried my scalp out and my hair is extremely dry and brittle. Would never purchase this product again.
Jennifer K.
Florence, SC
Like the Dove line...it's luxe. This product is very concentrated, so use sparingly. I have mid back length curly hair. This bottle will last me a few months. Product is very affordable for me.
Caressa J.
Germantown, MD
I use this on my extensions. The product does not weigh them down and it made my hair extremely soft and manageable, oh and to top i t off it smells wonderful! Definitely will be a stable.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
No other conditioner compares to Dove! My hair has never been more soft and silky than when I use Dove. The clean scent and the way it leaves my hair feeling make choosing this conditioner a no-brainier. Absolutely love it!
Amber S.
Amelia Court House, VA
My hair is very damaged and after using this product, it has made it very manageable and softer than ever. A definite go to for girls with damaged do's, and not bad for your wallet either!
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I usually use professional shampoos and conditioners on my hair, but I went to Vegas and picked this up quick(honestly because it smelled delicious) and it worked great even with vegas' hard water! I would recommend this product to someone with thick hair!
Caroline S.
Alexandria, VA
Dove conditioners is always good on my hair, but this one specially has being a perfect choice to help me to have a healthy hair. Could feel the difference since the first time I used!
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.