BY DOVE #79 in Conditioner

Dove.
Damage therapy.
Nourishing oil care.
Conditioner with weightless nutri-oils.
Smoothes dry, rough & frizzy hair.
Smoothes up to 80% of roughness & frizz*.
Advance care & repair for beautiful hair. see more...

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Ann L.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
Love, love, LOVE this conditioner!

I have tried so many drugstore and high-end, salon quality conditioners, but every time I use this Dove one, I kick myself for ever trying anything else.

With just one use, my hair is silky, shiny, and so manageable. I cannot get that with any other conditioner - even the deep comditioners. When used with coconut oil treatment, my hair is the best it can be for a few says until the next shampoo and conditioning.

I love the smell, the feeling of my hair after using it, and especially that I can leave it in as a deep conditioner and end up with hair that feels like I just cane back from a blowout.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Asbury Park, NJ
I am seriously in love with this conditioner. I have tried countless conditioners, and this one tops my charts. It took me a while of looking at some lists online ranking the best conditioners and trial and error, and it is weird to me that my favorite ended up being such a simple drugstore brand. This really makes my hair super soft, fixes damage and split ends, and my favorite part is the smell. It keeps my hair smelling amazing for at least until a day after, sometimes more! A+++
samantha a.
samantha a.
This wonderful conditioner really changes the texture of damaged hair. it's really amazing how it transforms the feel of brittle hair. since I'd first over-processed my hair. None of them priced high and low gave me results like this.
I was skeptical enough when I bought it. I really didn't think my hair could be restored almost to it natural condition, but this conditioner has made me so happy.

Arvin, CA
I really like the dove damage theraphy nourish oil care conditioner because i have a really thick and dry hair but when i tried this conditioner i was impresed with it! Now my hair is looking better and i would recommend this conditioner to other people because it really help. My hair is now more healthy and i love it. You girls out there should try this.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Graettinger, IA
While I really liked the product and at first it made my hair feel so much better. It now leaves it feeling greasy and gross within a few hours of using it. I haven't tried other products. My hair is dyed blonde and while it's fine its also fairly thick!!
I must say I was slightly disappointed with the outcome of the product.
Loretta J.
Loretta J.
I love using this brand of shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Not only does it nourishes the hair but it also leaves it feeling soft, smelling nice and leaving me with healthy hair. I always get complimented on my hair after I've washed and conditioned my hair. This is my go-to hair care product!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is like the shampoo, a Awesone discount store find!! My long dry color treated hair needs oil but with this product it is silky smooth after only blow drying! I recently ran out and what a difference it was when I switched to a different product with similar claims! I recommend this!!

Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Tulsa, Ok
I have fine hair and was afraid it would weigh my hair down, make it look oily. Nuh uh, girl! It smells amazing and has a very rich creamy texture. I was growing my hair out from a short cut and I believe it has helped keep it healthy and prevent breakage. My hair is super soft and shiny!
Martha H.
Martha H.
I would not buy this stuff again. It left my head feeling very heavy and dry. It almost felt like it didn't rinse out all the way. I have very think and curly hair. I usually only condition so I like to try as many as I can. I love other Dove products but this one is not a favorite.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Miami, Fl
I totally enjoy this product...i was introduced to it by a friend she gave ne a sample..after trying it i went out and bought two bottles....this product smells amazing and the concistency is jus right. After using my hair is soft at the touch smells amazing and totally moisterized
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Arvin, CA
Does it help others ?
Valencia P.
Valencia P.
Mobile, AL
Is this good for a deep condition??