BY DOVE

• Leaves Dry Hair Supremely Smooth, Soft And Manageable With Every Use

• Used Regularly, Progressively Nourishes Hair At The Deepest Level

• Non-greasy Formula

• Suitable For Daily Use

If Your Hair’s Feeling Rough, Frizzy And Difficult To Manage, A Nourishing Conditioner Could Help Bring It Back Under Control. Did You Know That Oil Treatments For Hair Have Been Used For Years To Help Make Hair Softer, Smoother, Shinier And More Manageable? We’ve Drawn Inspiration From The Nourishing Power Of Oils To Bring You Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner To Help Smooth Away Roughness And Eliminate Frizz.
This Nourishing Conditioner For Dry Hair Helps Make It Feel Smoother, And, With Regular Use, Progressively Nourishes The Strands Deep Inside, So That Hair Looks And Feels Supremely Soft And Manageable With Every Use. Its Formula With Weightless Nutri-oils Won’t Weigh Your Hair Down, So You Can Enjoy The Luxury Of A Hair Oil Treatment Without The Greasiness. For Hair That Feels Beautifully Smooth And Soft, Just Apply This Dove Conditioner To Your Hair After Shampooing And Then Rinse. For Best Results, Pair Up With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo.
Note: To Experience Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Perfume, Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
One of my top favorites! It’s super moisturizing and smells so good! Not sure if there are any cons other than if your sensitivite to glycerin it might frizz up a bit but not as much as some conditioners I’ve used! Either way it leaves the hair super soft and smells awesome! I myself enjoy the lingering smell.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Love this Dove conditioner because I have really dry skin in the winter time and this Dove conditioner has helped me have a nice hydrated scalp plus I love the smell and how my hair feels after every wash
Amber V.
Redding, CA
While Dove is my go-to hair care product, I noticed this formula left my hair feeling weighted whereas their other formulas leave my waist length hair feeling light & clean. The fragrance of the Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner is really nice & lasts throughout the day but I can't get passed the weighted & oily feeling my hair had all day long.
kristina d.
Glendale, CA
Love this Dove conditioner. It works wonders on my hair. It smells great and is affordable. I usually see it on sale. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs without making my hair appear oily.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This conditioner was great! I loved the smell and it made my hair feel moisturized. I don't think it helped that much with frizz but it was at least moisturized.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I love dove conditioners. My hair however doesn't like me using them for prolonged periods of time. Only because after a while it almost seems to give me build up. It ALWAYS leaves my hair feeling silky and amazing. NEVER dry and weird.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
I love the smell of this product but it has yellow five to coloring in it and once I found out I quickly threw it away good coloring seems to be a toxic and unnecessary addition would not recommend although my hair was soft afterwards
Luz C.
I use the shampoo and conditioner and I enjoy using it I like the results because my hair looks and feels healthy and it repaid it really well o can’t complain about price it’s a good price
Layla H.
Boise
I love this conditioner. It really helped with the damage and dryness of my hair and did everything it claims to do. It made my hair so soft and rejuvenated. I love it!
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I have used this product before and has had my hair feeling silky smooth with no tangled whatsoever. I totally recommend this to anyone with straight, fine hairs.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.