Add a Photo

#211 in Conditioner
Photos (8)
Kinsey W.
Kinsey W.
I have incredibly thick, dry hair. Its wavy and soaks up any amount of moisture you can give it. My scalp is a bout oily, however the ends are dry. When I say that the nourishing oil care line has changed my life, I really mean it! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I love both the shampoo and conditioner. They not only cleanse well, but leave my hair smoothr and healthier. My hair is easier to straighten and really looks silky. I was nervous about using anything with "oil" in the name, but this line doesn't leave my hair greasy. I've tried other brands that leave behind a film. This leaves no residue behind. I even skip the need for a detangler when I use this conditioner!
Ann L.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
Love, love, LOVE this conditioner!

I have tried so many drugstore and high-end, salon quality conditioners, but every time I use this Dove one, I kick myself for ever trying anything else.

With just one use, my hair is silky, shiny, and so manageable. I cannot get that with any other conditioner - even the deep comditioners. When used with coconut oil treatment, my hair is the best it can be for a few says until the next shampoo and conditioning.

I love the smell, the feeling of my hair after using it, and especially that I can leave it in as a deep conditioner and end up with hair that feels like I just cane back from a blowout.
Hollie  N.
Hollie N.
Willowick, OH
I have white bleach blonde hair and often find that the color leaves my ends dry craving for moisture! I stumbled upon Dove products and have since feel in love. The scent is my number 1 favorite thing! Every one of their products are equipped with a very pleasent smell. I have found that using the nourishing oil conditioner is helpful during the winter months to keep my hair silky smooth. This product can get heavy in the hair if used every day, but I find that if I switch it out with my other favorite conditioner my fine hair loves the moisture this provides! Great product!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Asbury Park, NJ
I am seriously in love with this conditioner. I have tried countless conditioners, and this one tops my charts. It took me a while of looking at some lists online ranking the best conditioners and trial and error, and it is weird to me that my favorite ended up being such a simple drugstore brand. This really makes my hair super soft, fixes damage and split ends, and my favorite part is the smell. It keeps my hair smelling amazing for at least until a day after, sometimes more! A+++
samantha a.
samantha a.
This wonderful conditioner really changes the texture of damaged hair. it's really amazing how it transforms the feel of brittle hair. since I'd first over-processed my hair. None of them priced high and low gave me results like this.
I was skeptical enough when I bought it. I really didn't think my hair could be restored almost to it natural condition, but this conditioner has made me so happy.

Arvin, CA
I really like the dove damage theraphy nourish oil care conditioner because i have a really thick and dry hair but when i tried this conditioner i was impresed with it! Now my hair is looking better and i would recommend this conditioner to other people because it really help. My hair is now more healthy and i love it. You girls out there should try this.
Lorrie H.
Lorrie H.
Rosemead, CA
Dove is my go to hair shampoo and conditioner! This conditioner is better than most of the other hair soaps i use. i ran out recently and got pantene, that really took away my volume :-(. Even though i use lots of conditioner by dove, i get better results and more volume and quality. dove is the best i love their hair repairs.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Graettinger, IA
While I really liked the product and at first it made my hair feel so much better. It now leaves it feeling greasy and gross within a few hours of using it. I haven't tried other products. My hair is dyed blonde and while it's fine its also fairly thick!!
I must say I was slightly disappointed with the outcome of the product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
This product is like the shampoo, a Awesone discount store find!! My long dry color treated hair needs oil but with this product it is silky smooth after only blow drying! I recently ran out and what a difference it was when I switched to a different product with similar claims! I recommend this!!

Loretta J.
Loretta J.
I love using this brand of shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Not only does it nourishes the hair but it also leaves it feeling soft, smelling nice and leaving me with healthy hair. I always get complimented on my hair after I've washed and conditioned my hair. This is my go-to hair care product!
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Arvin, CA
Does it help others ?
Valencia P.
Valencia P.
Mobile, AL
Is this good for a deep condition??