BY DOVE

Dove.
Damage therapy.
Nourishing oil care.
Conditioner with weightless nutri-oils.
Smoothes dry, rough & frizzy hair.
Smoothes up to 80% of roughness & frizz*.
Advance care & repair for beautiful hair. see more...

Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
  • "I love this product and highly recommend to anyone with dry or damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a deep conditioner on my ends and it works well to provide extra hydration." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair looking flat and greasy, and gives decent moisture. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft." in 1 review
Loretta J.
Loretta J.
I love using this brand of shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Not only does it nourishes the hair but it also leaves it feeling soft, smelling nice and leaving me with healthy hair. I always get complimented on my hair after I've washed and conditioned my hair. This is my go-to hair care product!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is like the shampoo, a Awesone discount store find!! My long dry color treated hair needs oil but with this product it is silky smooth after only blow drying! I recently ran out and what a difference it was when I switched to a different product with similar claims! I recommend this!!

Nicole N.
Nicole N.
I totally enjoy this product...i was introduced to it by a friend she gave ne a sample..after trying it i went out and bought two bottles....this product smells amazing and the concistency is jus right. After using my hair is soft at the touch smells amazing and totally moisterized
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I would never be able to comb my hair after I washed it. It was such a huge problem for a long time. Every since I have started using this I don't have an issue. It smells amazing and it is a bit higher but the price is worth it when you see how amazing it does on your hair.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kewanee, Mo
After you use this product your hair will feel strong and soft. It works very well. I try to use it once a week. The bottle lasts me about two months. When friends come to visit I try to convince them to use this while they are here. I will definitely be buying this again.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
I love this conditioner! Been using it for probably for a year now and I wouldn't use anything else. This along with the matching shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny! The packaging is also nice with the gold details. I am definitely satisfied with this conditioner!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I color my hair (a lot) I decided to give thos conditioner a try. The first time I used it I fell in love with it. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. Since my hair is pretty damaged, this conditioner helped a lot I absoultely recommend it
T B.
T B.
Savannah, GA
Makes my hair feel 10 times more softer. I like how it doesn't take much conditioner because a little goes a long way. I bought this product at Walmart. And I love how it makes my hair look shinier also. And I can't forget the price. It's pricey but it's good.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Memphis, TN
Just started using this conditioner but I'm loving it so far. My hair type is 3b and I've got a bit of color and heat damage and I find that this keeps my hair soft / shiny. My hair seems to be doing better but still testing out to see how it improves.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Baltimore, MD
I love conditioner it leave my hair with a health shine without weighting it down. My hair is more manageable and it smells amazing. You can find it at any retailer (Walmart). Nice packaging. It is also inexpensive. Very satisfied. Have recommended it.
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Has this been discontinued?
April P.
April P.
Fairfield, TX
This doesn't make your hair really oil, does it?
Diana P.
Diana P.
Has anyone else experienced this line leaving their hair greasy or get greasy more easily/quickly? I used both the shampoo and conditioner and only put the conditioner on my ends.
Anai G.
Anai G.
Arvin, CA
Does it help others ?
Valencia P.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Is this good for a deep condition??