BY DOVE

• Nutri-keratin Repair Actives Help Repair Damage Deep Inside Hair

• Hair Looks Healthy, Strong And More Beautiful

• Helps Protect Against Future Damage With Continuous Use

• Suitable For Daily Use

Wondering How To Repair Damaged Hair? Many Of Us Know That Sometimes Hair Gets Stressed Out And Damaged Over Time, In Spite Of Our Best Efforts. Did You Know That With The Right Treatment For Damaged Hair, You Can Restore Your Hair’s Strength Against Breakage And Even Make It Healthier-looking In The Long Run? We’ve Created A Unique Formulation To Visibly Repair And Progressively Nourish Damaged Hair With Continuous Use: Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo.
Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo, Formulated With Nutri-keratin Repair Actives, Helps Your Hair To Recover From Damage In Two Different Ways. The Formula Repairs Signs Of Surface Damage, Making Your Hair Look And Feel Smoother And Stronger Against Breakage. It Also Penetrates The Strands To Provide Hair Nourishment Deep Inside, Making Your Hair Look Healthier, Wash After Wash.
Note: For Comprehensive Benefits, Use With Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Perfume, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Trehalose, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Sulfate, Mica, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tea-sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-45m, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg-4, Xanthan Gum, Cocamide Mea, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Nourishing Damaged Hair
Together With The Conditioner, Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo With Its Nutri-keratin Repair Actives Repairs Signs Of Damage, So Hair That’s Stressed Out From Colouring Or Heat Damage Is Healthier-looking Wash After Wash

• Progressive Nourishment
This Shampoo Gently Cleanses Hair, So Those Of Us With Brittle Hair Can Use It Every Day. And As Well As Instantly Repairing The Appearance Of Surface Damage, Used With Our Conditioner It Progressively Nourishes At The Core Of Each Strand Too, So Your Hair Gets Visibly Healthier, Stronger And Beautiful, Wash After Wash – Making It A Great Addition To Your Daily Routine

• Reducing Breakages
Use This Strengthening Shampoo With Your Conditioner And Help To Reinforce Your Hair Against Breakages And Fight Split Ends That Can Be Caused By Your Daily Routine

How To Use

Completely Soak Your Hair And Massage Your Shampoo Gently Over Your Scalp. Rinse It Out Well. Usually Rinse And Repeat? For Daily Shampooing The Rinse And Repeat Rule Isn’t Actually Necessary (Unless You’ve Been Trigger-happy With The Hairspray), So Just Once Will Do.

• Does this leave your hair looking and feeling greasy???2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo actually do with repair to hair dam...9 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on colored hair?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm usually very picky about my hair products and I don't like to switch up my brands, but my husband's recent go-to shampoo and conditioner of choice is in the Dove Intensive Repair line. It has a pleasant scent: sweet and tropical, almost like coconut (which I love). It cleansed my hair without leaving a dry texture, which I also really loved considering my hair is very curly. I might be replacing my current favorite with this brand If I keep using it. My husband loves it on his thick, straight (yet slightly wavy) hair. It's really good quality for a drugstore brand. I would suggest this product for anyone with thick, wavy, curly, or damaged hair.
Beth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have always been a fan of Dove and their products, but this may be my new favorite!  I have fine, thin hair so when I color treat it, it takes a beating.  After using this product for a week, I noticed a major difference!  I received compliments on how shiney my hair looked and how healthy it seemed.  I was so pleased!  This is a product I will always have in my shower.  I try to use it once a week to really keep my strands nourished!  Definitely recommend!
Perla D.
Cheyenne
So I always love to shop for new products and try something new since there is always new brands of items we all use some better then others and always searching for those better items right ? Well this time I decided to use the dove shampoo/conditioner and give that a try I have been using it for a little over a month now and I love it my hair has been blonde for over 3 years now and has so much damage do to that and blow drying and straightening my hair it's been so brittle because I haven't bought any syrum to add like I normally do and we all know that using hot tools on your hair can damage more so since I have been using this my hair feels so much healthier shinny and manageable like I said I really like this and would recommend to all
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Every now and then I remember to buy products for damaged hair. While I feel that's probably too strong of a term for my liking, I then realize I color my hair (usually color in vs out and too light), curl sometimes, and straighten often now. So,....
I have always trusted and used Dove as a go to brand for hair and skin care,especially sensitivities.
My thoughts for the damage therapy product is...I feel it helps smooth my hair (split ends) and luke it is gentle on my hair while cleaning deep and adds a protective layer to my hair shaft for protection.
I have normal tjick hair and it feels soft and clean.

It's a daily moisturizing shampoo, but I swotch up mu shampoos to prevent build up or my hair getting used to a product....that may not be a real thing but it's what I do.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 I was just amazed how much she said it worked on her hair too that I just had to try it.. Ever since I bought this product off the shelf I've never tried another Company's product cause how great it has worked for me... Dove has found a way to work great quality and price together to make a great product and I recommend this product to all my friends and family when they are shopping for new hair product or just complaining about their hair..
Marisa T.
The first time I used this product it helped my hair so much. I absolutely loved the results so I purchased it again after I ran out. My hair started to get pretty damaged again, although no worse than before, and it just doesn’t seem to be doing the job anymore. Maybe my hair is just past the point of help. Still love the product though. Definitely would recommend giving this a try if your hair is damaged.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I'm currently transitioning from relaxed to transitioning hair. A big rule is sulfate-free or no shampoo. But I got this as a gift and THIS SHAMPOO is AMAZING. It gives the moisture that it say it does. Only one con is that I wish it cleansed a bit more but its a moisture shampoo. It left my hair feeling soft as butter. My natural hair texture was POPPING. It lathered up well, you only need a little. I love this way better than the natural hair shampoos . I used the Carols Daughter shampoo and it left my hair detangled and dry BUT cleansed. I used this and had no problems. I use it once a week and it doesn't strip my hair. ITS AMAZING
Erin H.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this damage control shampoo for about 2 months and I can definitely tell a difference in the strength of my hair. I have fine, thin hair and I feel like my hair feels stronger and thicker after using this for awhile. I love Dove products and this one is no exception.
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This shampoo is just alright. It was pretty thick and definitely tried to help reverse damage in my hair but wound up leaving it greasy. Hard to wash out, but with a bit of effort you can get it to come out. Like all the dove shampoos I’ve tried it does have a good lather and a good scent.
Britt M.
Used this back in college when I was coloring and styling my hair with heat almost everyday! Yikes! This is very rich but didn’t weigh my hair down and kept it looking healthy as well. Not super pricey, and it’s a pretty big bottles as well. My college BFF and I loved Dove products!
Tania T.
Rockford , IL
How does this shampoo actually do with repair to hair damage?
Nikki M.
Santa Fe, NM
Does this shampoo dry out your scalp?
Diana A.
Beech Grove, IN
Has anyone ever tried Dove shampoo and conditioner? I have dry frizzy hair and was looking for a new product to use.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, GA
How is the conditioner that goes with this shampoo. I love the scent just want to know if it is worth the buy
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does this actually repair your hair ?