BY DOVE

• Nourishes to repair the appearance of damaged hair

• Visible repair and progressive nourishment, wash after wash

• Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair

• Hair looks healthy, strong and more beautiful

• Helps protect against future damage with continuous use

• Suitable for daily use
Wondering how to repair damaged hair? Many of us know that sometimes hair gets stressed out and damaged over time, in spite of our best efforts. Did you know that with the right treatment for damaged hair, you can restore your hair’s strength against breakage and even make it healthier-looking in the long run? We’ve created a unique formulation to visibly repair and progressively nourish damaged hair with continuous use: Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo.

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo, formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives, helps your hair to recover from damage in two different ways. The formula repairs signs of surface damage, making your hair look and feel smoother and stronger against breakage. It also penetrates the strands to provide hair nourishment deep inside, making your hair look healthier, wash after wash.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Perfume, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, DMDM Hydantoin, Trehalose, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfate, Mica, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-4, Xanthan gum, Cocamide MEA, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This repairing conditioner by Dove is excellent for my thick and difficult hair. Not only does it help to repair the damage that I do from having it up in a tight bun constantly that breaks strands and kinks the hair, but it allows me to actually pass a brush through my hair to be able to untangle it!

It’s a quality product that leaves your hair soft and shiny for days. The picture that i’ve attached I didn’t do anything to my hair except blow dry it right out of the shower!

It’s hard to get my hair looking this good because i often use a prescription shampoo that’s “tar shampoo” (for your scalp, and psoriasis) that is VERY harsh on your hair and leaves it practically like straw. For a conditioner to be able to work along with these shampoos is very impressive. 👍🏼🙌🏼
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Every now and then I remember to buy products for damaged hair. While I feel that's probably too strong of a term for my liking, I then realize I color my hair (usually color in vs out and too light), curl sometimes, and straighten often now. So,....
I have always trusted and used Dove as a go to brand for hair and skin care,especially sensitivities.
My thoughts for the damage therapy product is...I feel it helps smooth my hair (split ends) and luke it is gentle on my hair while cleaning deep and adds a protective layer to my hair shaft for protection.
I have normal tjick hair and it feels soft and clean.

It's a daily moisturizing shampoo, but I swotch up mu shampoos to prevent build up or my hair getting used to a product....that may not be a real thing but it's what I do.
Angelica ♛.
 I was just amazed how much she said it worked on her hair too that I just had to try it.. Ever since I bought this product off the shelf I've never tried another Company's product cause how great it has worked for me... Dove has found a way to work great quality and price together to make a great product and I recommend this product to all my friends and family when they are shopping for new hair product or just complaining about their hair..
Britt M.
Used this back in college when I was coloring and styling my hair with heat almost everyday! Yikes! This is very rich but didn’t weigh my hair down and kept it looking healthy as well. Not super pricey, and it’s a pretty big bottles as well. My college BFF and I loved Dove products!
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
This products works sooooo well and did give my hair some major smoothness and repair. The smoothness came at a cost though because my hair lacked the volume that I love. I have more of a dry scalp and although it didn't irritate my scalp at all, I felt that my hair was just too flat and lifeless. I also wear my hair curled almost everyday so maybe if you prefer straight hair, this wouldn't be a problem for you. I was satisfied with this product but I don't think I'll be going back to it anytime soon.
Amanda K.
GRANGER, IN
Love this product. It's left My hair soft and smooth and not greasy. I have dry ends and throughout the day get greasy on top. Leaves it great through out the day. I still have split ends andre they show but it's been less less noticeable with dove.
Victoria H.
My scalp has been horrible with dandruff this year because of the crazy weather. This helps to lather as well as making my hair smell very nice. If you are looking for something to help with your scalp I would definitely recommend this product.
Angel H.
madison
I tried this when I was traveling and it was so nice on my hair. I honestly didn’t even need conditioner. It’s got a great lather. And smells really great to. I am a garnier girl. But this is a second choice. satisfied entirely.
Jessica M.
Big stone gap , VA
If you dye your hair like I do you need something that refreshes and replenishes moisture into your lovely locks! Also not to mention you can find it anywhere for a great price! Great product I would buy it religiously!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I actually use this on my daughter's hair in the summer. Chlorine, salt water, sun damage, it all takes a huge toll on there hair and this shampoo makes a huge difference in restoring it to pre-summer. One of my favs!!!
Jacey V.
Is this safe to use on colored hair?
Demetria A.
Does this product contain sulfates?
Shannon M.
I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfway through the day? My hair is thin and natural curly. Also natural color! Any suggestions would be helpful!
Andreita I.
santiago
Este shampoo consigue reparar puntas quebradas en un cabello un tanto delgado?
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but I am converting to sulfate free. Has anyone who tried this know whether or not it is sulfate free?