BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner with MicroMoisture Serum and Fibre Actives helps reconstruct the hair from the inside and leaves it beautiful on the outside with Fibre Actives small molecules that penetrate the hair fibre and help repair the internal structure. see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
After one use of this product I could notice a big difference in my hair . This smells so good which is what I look for in a shampoo or conditioner or just any beauty product in general . And for the price I was surprised of the quality of the product . Definitely will be repurchasing soon !!!
Tara M.
Tara M.
South Jordan, UT
Great for a drug store find. Keeps my hair shiny and soft which is great when you have horribly damaged fine thin hair like me. Smells good too which is always a plus. I did notice some extra build up while using this product but would recommend it for this price point over other products
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Noble, OK
Best shampoo and conditioner I have found for my thick, naturally curly hair. Makes my hair softer than anything from the salon, and hairdressers always ask me what I use because my hair is so healthy and soft. Keeps my curls healthy and bouncy, can't live without it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I liked this conditioner a lot at first and it seemed to be making a difference. I then went back to my other conditioner and found I liked the way my hair felt more with my suave... I like this one, but I don't think I would purchase all the time.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Webster Grvs, MO
Right now I'm mixing this and the shampoo in my toning shampoo and conditioner. It's so moisturizing and repairing and then I still get the toning benefits from the purple shampoo. They mix together so well and then it smells like dove ;)
Emily G.
Emily G.
I love the feel and smell of my hair after using this. Although it is rather expensive there is NO other shampoo that gives me such soft gorgeous hair. It definitely will ALWAYS be my favorite. The only improvement would be the price. 😊
Chaitra V.
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
I have thick wavy hair and this conditioner does it justice with its following shampoo as well. The scent is leaves is really nice too. Since it's a drugstore brand, the conditioned is extremely easy to find. Overall, very satisfied.
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Dove shampoo and conditioners are not good for your scalp. They leave lots of residue and causes your scalp to itch. I would not recommend this to anyone ever. Very disappointed in this company! Love body wash, but not hair products!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Chesterfield, VA
I don't personally like using dove soaps and shampoo's and this is why! It's too thick and it leaves my hair feeling very oily. My hair naturally has waves and it feels like my waves wash out with it. i wouldn't buy this again)):
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Love how it feels on my hair. I use it after my shampoo and it locks in my hair, it smells so nice and I bought it from wall mart. I use it almost every week, so my hair never looks crusty. It is a really good product to me
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Does this really repair the hair ?