BY DOVE

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner leaves hair strengthened and resilient to future damage without weighing it down.

Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I had always had dry, damaged hair until I started using this product with the matching shampoo. My hair is not as broken, and I have no split ends after using these products regularly for over a year. I also think my hair now grows quicker (maybe because it's so strong and healthy?) I have tried other Dove shampoos and conditioners that did not work as well as this and the scent of this is AMAZING! Even my hair stylist said I absolutely do not need a damage repair shampoo because of how healthy it is, but my hair got that way from using this! Love it!
Seidy M.
Medley, FL

I got this conditioner because my hair is so damaged from heat and coloring that it's full of split ends and brittle strands.
It smells great. It makes my hair really soft. But I really haven't noticed a change in the structure of my hair or instances of breakage, and I use it almost every day. That said, I think it works better than the run-of-the-mill conditioner in terms of softness and shine, it just doesn't "intensively repair" as much as I thought it would.
Savanna C.
This conditioner really does its job! It really repairs damaged hair .You will feel the difference it makes after just one use.I have damaged dry hair so I don't like to straighten it but after using this conditioner it leaves my hair feeling soft and also smells good!! For the price you pay it is worth it.It didn't leAve my hair oily either.I definitely recommend if trying to repair damaged hair , like dry frizzy ends & split ends as well.
I used to use a really high end salon brand shampoo and conditioner. When I finished those bottles I wasn't exactly looking to spend $80 on hair product again. This is such an affordable, salon grade option. I wash my (color treated) hair probably every 2 to 3 days and my hair is always so clean and hydrated. I'm also able to brush it into a great shape, I don't wake up with crazy hair! I'm glad i found such an affordable alternative
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Such a GREAT conditioner for the price. I have color treated brunette to blond baylayge hair and it is very picky with hair products but it loveees this one. It makes my hair so much more manageable and also smell so good! I have always loved dove since i was a little kid with allergies to everything else (except dove) and this line reconfirms that love!
Keely N.
A hidden gem from the drugstore, I first started using this years ago when I colored my hair for the first time. I use this 1-2 times a week as a deep conditioner, I find that using it as a daily product weighs down my hair too much. If you have chemically treated hair, or just dry brittle hair in general I would highly suggest this range.
Emily Q.
My favorite conditioner. I use this with finesse restore and strengthening shampoo and it has been so helpful with repairing my hair to be healthier. It was affordable while also being effective. I will continue using these two products. I will be posting a picture on social media showing the effectiveness after a month.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
This has been my #1 conditioner for years now. I use it as both a quick 5 minute treatment and a deep conditioner. I always get compliments at how soft my hair is and how good it smells. I get it from Target for about $5 dollars. I would definitely recommend this to those with damaged and/or color treated hair.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
You must run out an buy this conditioner. My hair is pretty normal, but sometimes it can be a little dry. This product will fix that right up. It leaves your hair looking healthy, super soft, shiny, and gives you a slight volume. Honestly, this rivals the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask and it's much cheaper!
Victoria V.
This conditioner ... IS THE GLORY! I got to have my very damaged hair so I tried this conditioner for a week and really qye I have seen the changes in my hair, besides having an aroma super nice is not a conditioner very heavy texture, moisturizes and repairs. I love, love love this conditioner !!!
Gracie C.
Okay so my hair is extremely damaged will this help it fast?
Karina J.
Does this make anyone else's hair feel almost rubbery after only using this product?
Kiersten  E.
Will this help with the dryness of my hair and the frizz?
Swaja K.
I've heard that this product makes your hair really dry. Is that true?
Tyra A.
I've recently dyed my hair and have been looking for a good conditioner that'll help my hair and heard this ones good. can someone please tell me if this is a good conditioner.